Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys look over the only man i have seen in high school soccer this year take over a whole daniel team. Jay bracknell is w/o a doubt the most outstanding soccer player in the state. He plays soccer how it should be played, although not very big 1-2 touches with the ball is enough and b4 you know it there is a beautiful ball being played to an unmarked front runner. Jay is great, and he is very fun to watch, much less play against, he is one of those players who makes everyone play better!!! Best of luck to you in Division 1 Soccer Jay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to go with Laurence Smith from BE, all around great player, quick and fast (that would be two different categories), great ball skill and leadership. Very impressive kid (and a junior) I've seen him play forward and sweeper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jay b, jay o, ryan, and nelly are all straight ballers at greenville and i just feel sorry for our raiders in the future when we lose them. have fun in college fellas...but first lets bring home that ring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say it would be Steven Franke. He has had like 7 or 8 shut-outs and he also plays defense and is really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jay Bracknell is definetly one of the best players in the state. I have played with him for a while and if you ever watch a team play that he's on, you will know who he is right away. I had to mark him when we played Greenville and it sucked, anyway good luck in college Jay.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard