Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
World Cup
World Cup
Solutions? Right, #1255. Won't be long now, Chucky. Especially with Kyle's recent warnings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Willy,

Why are you so set on people getting banned. If you want the "safe" board then go to it, and leave this one. No one will care.

And why are you playing "lower classifications" aren't you a BIG AAAA school?

And no kyle did not ban me......yet.

Oh yeah and who are you to call people by Reg Number??? You've changed your profile more than anyone.....R1C, DEBILE whatever and William Aiken.

goal kick
goal kick
Just another thought about referee evaluations. Currently in USSF referees are assessed at different intervals. When this occurs the assessor usually discusses mechanics, positioning and game management. Foul calls or noncalls are only discussed, at least when I was assessed, in the context of postioning and reading the game and not with the call being correct or not. Remember it is left to the opinion of the referee regarding fouls.

just a little more food for thought.

I do love this game!!!!!

World Cup
World Cup
#1185, or should I say Captain Obvious:

It is because people change their name, like myself, that is easier to call by #'s.

I am playing lower classifications because I want to solve world hunger. Wow. That was a real intelligent one there.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by William Aiken:
Show us the ring, L-E.

Sorry n00b..have to be in the top 100 to be eligible to gaze upon the ring.

goal
goal
Flying, that is a reasonable way to assess. Most of the problems fall under those catagories, being out of position and noncalls in particular. I am sure having experience helps, but if a guy doesn't know he is doing it wrong, then he will never get better. That is wherre a periodic evaluation could help. I am not looking for a way to bash officials just a way to help them to help us. We just need more input from officials such as yourself, not that anything is going to happen, but we can bring it to light.

coach
coach
Come join us Chuckie. We need more concerned refs.

goal
goal
Sorry striker, I am better suited to heckle you from the sides(I enjoy it more that way)!

goal
goal
Why I have never beat an official, just make them wish I would so they could stop trembling! Come on now there is not a single sport out thee where officials are not berated. Sometimes they have great games and there is no need to. My force is better suited elsewhere, Why dont you as an official coach or play some, if you take it as serious as some then you will understand the meaning of consistent(not one or two) bad calls. It would be easier for officials to get better than it would to find a top notch officiating corp. Some of the ones we have just neeed rule clarifications and someone to "coach" them, some don't need to be on the field, and some are wanted all the time, they do a great job. Having more bad officials wont help. striker you too offer nothing to help so you just stay in your box and stick to officiating the wee ones, thye wouldn't know a bad official anyway.

Brace
Brace
As a ref, would appreciate getting constructive feedback. Some coaches and parents have done that which I welcomed. Only way I can improve. As a suggestion, I would be more than willing to develop a website and rating/assessment form allowing coaches and 'fans' submit ratings that can be compiled to give ref, district assignor/assessor feedback and maybe assist in selecting the cream of crop for tournaments and playoffs.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard