Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
coach
coach
Good Whiskey,
I prefer the leech label actually. Thanks for taking notice.

S
coach
coach
S
Now, now...he's not the only concerned club person out there. [Smile]

[Note: I realize that I'm a completely obsessed club watcher; I'm just saying that the pot's friend can't call the kettle black!]

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, you're just upset you were kicked off the list for teaming up with (of all people, MC) Chuck Norris. I'm still not over that. I...just don't know what to think.

S
coach
coach
S
It should be noted that I didn't team up with Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris was thrust upon me by LE-Dude.

Like Marion Barry, I am innocent of all crimes of which I am accused.

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

World Cup
World Cup
For the record:

If I'm paired up with Lapf again, go ahead and write the report about us spitting tobacoo together on the back of 4x4 in an Anderson Wal-Mart parking lot. Like 2005, I'm bowing out of that one.

Region 1 Coach
R1C
R!C
Spurrier
Radio
www.R1C.com
William Aiken
Iharc Du
RIK
Whiskey & Easy

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
W&E --

Leech or letch?

World Cup
World Cup
He really is a jack of all trades. Let us say both for now.

coach
coach
lpaf,
I regret to do this to you, but since this is a game and there can only be one winner, I must turn in this photo to the PLC Special Commission of 8.
 -
It clearly shows that you(in the middle) and some other unidentified posters began your PLC training before the actual start date for the PLC playoffs. This is somewhat similar, I believe, to a local girls soccer team that began their preseason training too early, and were disqualified for post season play. Normally, I would not want to be responsible for the disqualification of a fellow poster, but its a game and I gotta feed my family. My sincerest regrets.

World Cup
World Cup
Say it's not so!

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Chico:

Like Marion Barry, I am innocent of all crimes of which I am accused.

Marion Barry is awesome.. my grandmother was good friends with her back in DC. I wish my life perspective was as self-sustaining.

FYI: All disqualifications and inelligibilities will be determined after a thorough investigation by the PLC special inquiries committee..and then ultimately the decision is up to SCYSA.

Happy posting.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard