Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
world cup
world cup
Unfortunately, there are a lot of 4A girls Yellow Jackets who didn't win the state championship. All you can say is better luck next year.

World Cup
World Cup
We should form a support group. I think I need it more than most.

corner kick
corner kick
Whiskey & Easy , you certainly show your complete lack of class with your post on this message board.

You and Jeff are way too jealous of the Irmo program and your continuous Negative posting about other teams and players is certain proof.

The Anderson program could take a little lesson. First...By having a coach that uses his energy to help his team in a positive way. You do not elevate your team by putting another team or player down. Second...remember that you are coaching high school kids that look to you as a role model.

It's "OK" for YOU to express endless sour grapes on the board about one of your players not making allstate, but you are lightning fast at pointing out the faults of other posters and teams.

There were other underclassmen that could have made allstate and there were also some deserving seniors that should have made it, but didn't. At least the underclassmen still have time. I'm sure with all the "promotion" you have done for your player on the message board, she will be a shoe-in for next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey SPARTAN dont be dissin on W&E, at least his profile doesnt say he is from "Beautiful SC"!!!

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
W&E,
I have seen you refer and give credit to "Mike" as the coach of the Irmo Girls team. Isn't Heather Frederick the head coach of the Irmo Girls team? Unless I am mistaken, she is, and she did a wonderful job, in my estimation, of having her team prepared for the State Finals. Also a wonderful of job of even **getting** them to the State Finals! Congratulations to her and to her assistant coaches and team on making it to the big game and for playing well in it. I was impressed with their play and also with the way in which they handled what must have been a heartbreaking loss. Very classy.

World Cup
World Cup
Spartan, you've posted that same bit of manure on three threads already. Maybe you could post it on a few more so that it'll set in. I'm sure with your 18 post and obvious credibility people are bound to listen.

sbs, Heather is Co-Coach and does most of the training if I'm not mistaken. I don't know her as well as Mike so forgive me for my omission. The two of them did an admirable job this year with that group of girls. If West Ashley isn't playing, Irmo is my lower state team of choice. Thanks for the correction.

T
throw in
throw in
T
2005 IRMO YELLOW JACKETS GIRLS SOCCER

HEAD COACH - HEATHER FREDERICK
MIKE MAULDIN - ASSISTANT VARSITY & HEAD JV COACH
BRAD HARMON - HEAD B TEAM COACH
MATT SMITH - GOALKEEPER COACH
ATHLETIC TRAINER - SCOTT DOUGLASS, ATC

World Cup
World Cup
Is Heather with the school district? She's a heck of a coach!

S
coach
coach
S
I believe Heather is a physical therapist in her "other life." She was named coach of the year a few years ago by the SCYSA. Played at PC; has been coaching at CSC since CFC merged into it; appears from a list I once saw that she will coach the U17G Elite team at CUFC this year.

I agree; heck of a coach.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Thank you, Spartan! Well said!
The only thing I might disagree with you on is your saying that his behavior may make his player a show-in for next year. I have been afraid that the opposite may be true - that his poor behavior may be taken out on her next year. Let's hope not.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard