Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do you think will win it all this year? Will it be SV again in pk's over Irmo or will it be totally diff. In my perspective I think Irmo will be a contender.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chris, I think your team will do well this year. I haven't got to look at the all the JV teams this year but good luck fellas on a good season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, I know everyone is waiting for me to plug Myrtle Beach so here it goes:

Yes, Socastee is a good team but teams get better with practice and right now that is what we are doing. We have lost a player two key players on out team. One to injuries and the other to grades. BUT, despite what everyone on socastee thinks, we will be a contender at the Irmo post season tourney. There ya guys go. Thats the last I am gonna say on the tournament so later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know who will win the tournament the wando warriors will. Irmo and all those other teams dont have a chance. The Warriors are takin home the gold on that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe i don't know why you think you are going to beat Irmo. Someone once told me something about Irmo and that is "Irmo always rises to the occasion" and they are going to do that again when the time comes when we are going to have to play you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ONe has once said wando is not scared of know one and is going to kill everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is Matt929855

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that end of season tournament sucks. they don;t even know where the games would be held at, they still figuring it out so... so u all lucky that we won;t be there to whoop up on ya all buts,,,

peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha...your funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I beat you in that PK tourney Kent. Scratch the MB thing. We had to pull from the tournament. Something about the coach and not knowing where we are gonna play. I don't understand any of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard