A
you tied me ..you couldnt beat me..i was kicking barefooted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerguy has too much time on his hands.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude i agree with Joe Wando isnt scared of no one. Will Martin will carry this team all the way to the World Cup. He is so great dude, like this one time he did 5 back-flips and then kicked the ball into the goal all the way from the other end. Man it was awesome. Did i mention he was rated #1 in 3 polls. IN the Worlds Best Soccer Player (WBSP) the National Association of Best Soccer Players (NABSP) and also the Sports Illustrated Bachelor/Athlete of the Year. MAN HE IS GRRRREAT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what ever dude, that tournament just going to suck, just b/c the got a good player(ya right)cauze all they do in wando is play soccer, they don;t even have a good sports program, maybe if u check schools near the beach, u will see, cauz we got a lot of players plaay that are good. , and that end of season tournaments is going to suck>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude Wando is the best at everything including soccer ok so yall can just go think what you want to but you betta watch out cauz wando is comin to the tournament and is going to kill everyone. With will the thrill and cyrus the virus and goofy the ugly newton so yall betta watch out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a neutral observer of MB area teams, seeing all JV teams playing at least twice. I feel that the Socastee JV team has the most talent. I predict that they will perform very well at the IRMO Tournament. I would even go as far as saying that they should win the whole thing.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is "strandfan"
this is kent from socastee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is my take.
If Irmo, SV, and Wando are just as good as each other, than you can not count out Ridge View. Excluding a First game rout by Irmo in the pre-season, Neither SV or Irmo have been able to control a game against RV. RV has lost all three of those games, but two of them were in overtime or PK's, the other one was a very close match up. I would not count out RV, they will be hungry for this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont hate on RV, the 5-0 loss to irmo was just the preseason, they have improved a lot since that time, and are very hungry for this tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gah Joe Semsar is very good at talkin trash... too bad he couldn't back any of it this weekend.. after they lost to irmo...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard