Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who do u think will come out with the victory? At irmo 5:45 come if u wanna see a great game.

C
kick off
kick off
C
It was a good game. SV 1 Irmo 0

I
goal kick
goal kick
I
it was good game, a nail-biter too. But from what i saw Irmo controlled the whole game. SV had a whopping 3 shots on goal.

The goal they did score was not pretty. On a free kick for SV, one of our players pratically headed the ball out of our keeper's hands and out of the reach of the keeper, and someone on SV finished it.

Irmo didnt finish as well they should have and i have to admit that its the scoreboard that counts but it can and was misleading.

And to make excuses or anything, its just a question. I didnt see it that great, but In the first half SV's keeper grabbed the ball of out the 18. Did anyone else see that or was he in? I know it was real close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all it was a really good game. I wouldn't go so far as to say one team dominated but it was a good game.

Yeah man we had a whopping three goals... we finished one of em though didn't we? and our Goalie tore y'all apart. Spring Valley 1 Irmo 0
'Nuff said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your goalie was the only thing that kept u in the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your goalie's the only thing that didn't keep you in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what you think SV has but whatever it is you are wrong. They scored off a very stupid play and the only reason you were still in the game is b/c you have one hella keeper who is very good and your defense suxs that is why your keeper is so good. I also ca not wait until we get to play you guys again in the tourament and we get to see who the real winner is....
I have to get credit to where it is due. For the keeper i have to get him credit for saving SV in the game b/c without him they would never of been able to play with us. just remember you won two years ago diring the regular season with luck and then again in the post tourny and then you won again just remember luck is going to run out and when they time comes WE will be there to make you eat your words....

Link Copied to Clipboard