Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#53289 03/30/02 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is the best jv keeper this year. i am a keeper for bc jv, and i wanted to know i wanted to know input from others on who the best jv keep is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the sv goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sam Causey and Matt Warren from Wade Hampton

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The keepers for Irmo and SV are the best that I have seen so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude i dont know what yall are talking about, Will Martin is the best in the state he broke 5 kids legs and almost killed another kid. He is awesome. In the National Association of Best Soccer Players also known as the NABSP, Will Martin was ranked #1 and he will continue to lead Wando High School to the National Cup and then on to the World Cup over the Summer, I wish i was as good as him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DUDE WILL MARTIN IS THE BEST ALONG WITH JOE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you fags write all this crap about yourself? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEY RV#1 go find some rope and a ledge and put 2 and 2 together and do us all a favor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hartsville goalie i a pretty good goalie. He has had a lot of great saves this year, despite the enexperience in the d. HE will be a good V keeper next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen's goalie, Wayne Sweeden, is a great keeper. Although we(Dreher)beat them 3-2 in OT it would have been a blowout without his saves.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard