Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Will...does your language arts teacher know how gifted you are at creative writing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a thought, but I didn't know that the point of being keeper was to break legs and hurt people... [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kevin Mcarthy from Spring Valley is the best JV keeper. He has only allowed 3 goals the entire season. One against RV and 2 against BC. He has made many incredible saves this year and will be a great varsity keeper next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
irmo's keeper, Austin Moody has only been scored on twice all season. one against rv and one against sv too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A well done job to both keepers - SV and Irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my hat goes off to brookland-cayce's keeper--Corey Amick!!! his performance this season is to be commended!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best JV keep would be George Rushe of Dreher!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh hello!!!! Don't ya'll put out Blackville-Hilda's JV keeper because he has some of the most amazing saves that he should be ranked with varsity goalees and that's the bottom line.
his name is not to be revealed. Just wait until two years from now he should be starting on varsity full time because he has already been pulled to varsity to varsity this year. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to the comments about Irmo's keeper Austin Moody and George Rushe from Dreher, I thought both of those keepers were on varsity. I know that Austin came down and played for Irmo during the preseason JV tournament, but Irmo had a different JV keeper during the season. I also heard that George was the varsity keeper and I know he was not the goalie when we played Dreher in the Preseason tournament. I would also like to say that Jason McCabe is an excellent JV keeper for Dutch Fork. He is in the 8th grade and will probably be starting for the varsity team this coming year as a freshman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry guys.... i THINK that might have been a post from last year maybe.... dunno....

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard