Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jmr420, the sv keeper allowed more than three goals, according to the stats a team called northwestern scored 3 or 4 goals on him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Irmo JV Keeper was their one weak link.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Rising 9th grader J.C. Gypin at Brookland-Cayce HS will be a very good goalkeeper in the years to come, but will play with/behind rising sophomore Hans Weed who had a very solid spring on varsity this year.

Both are great young men, with loads of GK talent! [Smile]

Brace
Brace
who cares? it's just jv

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the JV keepers have to play sometime. its just to see who will be the best in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with keeper... Not everyone is going to be lucky enough to have a senior to graduate and get a rising freshman to come in be just as good and take his place. I know many great goalies who did play jv there freshman and even sophmore years. Getting back to JV goalies not meaning anything... Here is a great example... the goalies for BC Hans Weed (rising Sophmore) and JC Gypin (Rising 9th Grader). Both of these players are great goalies, though Hans may have more experience since he is older and seen the game more. So if JC plays JV does that mean he is not good enough to play for other high school teams!! Does that mean he is not a good keep!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hay!! Haze W. from Chapin is a grate keeper!! [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player12,

Hartsville's JV Keeper isn't that good. Sure, he had the most saves in the school history, but he also let in the most goals in that West Florence game. I was sitting in the stands when it happened, and if I remember correctly, after 15 goals, they started going back down. Ouch...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
brave,
I don't play JV, so I wouldn't know what you are talking about. I didn't write that post personally, someone else kept on gettin on my name. I have no clue what you are talking about, and I never knew he had the most saves in school history. I know our V keeper broke that record last year. And I didn't know that WF beat our JV team by 15, so... unless they played sometime I don't know of, I have no clue what in the world you are sayin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
summerville keeper brandon wogman is probably one of the nastiest goalies i have ever seen in my entire life. the only reason hes not playin varsity for summerville is because his older brother todd has that position. although he doesnt play varsity, he would at least make all varsity teams in the state and could start on many of them. he hasnt had to make as many saves as some other goalies but when he does it is crazy how good he is.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard