Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he is a great keeper. fun to watch because of his athleticism and acrobatic saves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
man all yall are wrong Cardinal Newman's goalie is the best he has olny been scored on twice and has made game desciding saves he has a great view of the field and can stop anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow brandon just had a goal tonight against west ashley, i know thats not saying much, but it is still pretty damn cool. Celebrated with a back flip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know what yall are talking bout dixie's jv keeper is one of the best i now tha by playing with him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well he is by far the best in 1a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur, Brandon Wogamon is a very good keep for s'ville. I was priviledged to play with such a class act lo those many years in summerville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chris baker from airport is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wogman from Summerville is a pretty good keep. He played against us in the Palmetto cup last year b/c his brother was injured and played very well... i'm sure he's right up there with the best of them on jv.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know about any other keepers besides the ones we have played against. i can't wait to see B-Wog play next year on varsity, maybe he'll be tested more. all goals scored on us this season have been defensive mental collapses or midfield not gettin back.
im glad everyone has confidence in their keepers, its good to start from the back and to be solid and have no doubts about your keep is awsome. [Cool]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna be a little bit of a homer here and cast a vote for one of my own players, Harrison Hickman. Harrison's been with me for three years (a starter since 7th grade) and could be a starter for a bunch of other varsity teams but because he's stuck behind one of the better varsity keepers in the state, Jeremy Johnson, he'll still be back with me again next year for his sophomore year. Harrison has 2.5 shutouts and his GAA is hovering just above 1.0. Pendleton is having an offensively challenged year yet we've still managed to win 9 of 12 games this year. We do have a strong defense in front of him but Harrison has always been there to make the spectacular save when breakdowns do occur and he's grown from a smallish 7th grader into a true athlete. He's also been on the varsity swim team since 7th grade so he hasn't been available for club but this next year he'll be playing for GFC so I expect him to make huge strides. As to the other keepers nominated I have no doubt that they are all spectacular I just want to make sure that Harrison's name gets mentioned in there with the rest. Also I have some reservations about the Dixie keeper due to the extremely cheap shot that he took at one of my forwards the first time we played, I'm just thankful that nothing spilled over from that game into tonight's game.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard