Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u talkin bout the dude tonight with the curly lookin frow wat ever u called that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is kyle crawford #19 for dixie i was at the game but i didnt get to play i figured somthin was gonna happen tongiht too but we did really good missing 2 starters yall played a good game too though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sc_, i swim too haha. we won state this year in 4A. ya i made like 2 club practices the whole season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GS4ward

Eric?

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Shane Hoover-Mauldin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the west ashley jv keeper is very good but does not have much d-fense to work with

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle,

yes, I was referring to the white kid with the 'fro. He's gotten some ribbing from his teammates over it but has continued to grow it out nonetheless. Both Dixie and Pendleton were without two of their starting players as I've lost one of my starting forwards for the year and held a back out of the game for internal reasons. It actually worked out well since the back that I held out is one of my more hot-headed players. I'm glad to see nothing happened in the following game and I have utmost respect for your coach but I'm still not pleased with how your goalie handled himself the first game and I hope your coach took action against him. Otherwise he might repeat his actions and will run into the wrong team who will come back at him with cheap shots and I really don't want to see anyone hurt. like I said, I'm just glad nothing ended up happening. Good luck with the rest of your season. You guys have a solid program that continues to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Ben Lippen Goaly in JV is the best since he did so good against the Irmo team last year and still doing good. the Irmo team tried to score at least 20 times and failed against the goalie 1 on 1.!!! only scored on twice this year. Oh snap!!! Beat that~~!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joshua please...Who does Ben Lippen play...You think your team is good but they are trash...The best two keepers in my opinion are the Keeper from Dutch Fork and Ridge View, My keeper(Dutch Forks) has only had two goals against him and they were both against Irmo and he has had like 45 saves...And the Ridge View keeper was just straight up raw when we played them he made some crazy saves...So quit talking all you lil Ben Lippen kids because you play in SCISA haha scrubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your from a private school and not a public school, it doesn't mean that your bad i bet he could do a lot better. oh take that!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard