Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joshua you go to Ben Lippen and dont give me that crap about how just bc we are a private school doesnt mean anything bc every time a good team like Dutch Fork or Irmo plays yall the blow you out the water...you are prolly the goalie for Ben Lippen anyways and you and you teamates are prolly the only ones that think you and your team is good....and oh take that...haha quier who tought you how to talk trash...

hat-trick
hat-trick
josh has had like 4 saves on the season, he may be good, but like you said, we don't play nebody

P.S. josh, who let you get a name on scsoccer.com?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whell LSC GLory18 it certainly was not you. I would like to show that bl could take you on this year but since i don't have the power to provide matches with irmo or dutch fork well i have to just leave it at BL could take you on!!

but only this year, because I'm moving up to varsity next year. then they are going to stink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything that i say on these message boards don't take them seriously, because i'm not all the time!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they are the best keeper then why are they on J.V.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brandon Woggoman is the best, but the Ben lippen goalie was also very good, he was the best in PK's. even though we beat Ben lippen once in PK's, we had already lost to them because of their keepers saves, we were praying not to go into pk's but we had to anyway, he made 1 save. last time he made several.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is jesse bouchillon the jv keeper for dixie high school in response to sc capn's "reservations" towards me that if he could keep his mouthy # 4 under control there wouldn't be any cheat shots taken on his team mates the whole game your #4 was trash talking some of the smaller members of my team and since he was going to mess with my team mates i found it only fair that i would retaliate

K
throw in
throw in
K
aww tristen you got to love that guy :S...... sometimes

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard