Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#53289 03/30/02 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is the best jv keeper this year. i am a keeper for bc jv, and i wanted to know i wanted to know input from others on who the best jv keep is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the sv goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sam Causey and Matt Warren from Wade Hampton

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The keepers for Irmo and SV are the best that I have seen so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude i dont know what yall are talking about, Will Martin is the best in the state he broke 5 kids legs and almost killed another kid. He is awesome. In the National Association of Best Soccer Players also known as the NABSP, Will Martin was ranked #1 and he will continue to lead Wando High School to the National Cup and then on to the World Cup over the Summer, I wish i was as good as him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DUDE WILL MARTIN IS THE BEST ALONG WITH JOE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you fags write all this crap about yourself? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEY RV#1 go find some rope and a ledge and put 2 and 2 together and do us all a favor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hartsville goalie i a pretty good goalie. He has had a lot of great saves this year, despite the enexperience in the d. HE will be a good V keeper next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen's goalie, Wayne Sweeden, is a great keeper. Although we(Dreher)beat them 3-2 in OT it would have been a blowout without his saves.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Will...does your language arts teacher know how gifted you are at creative writing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a thought, but I didn't know that the point of being keeper was to break legs and hurt people... [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kevin Mcarthy from Spring Valley is the best JV keeper. He has only allowed 3 goals the entire season. One against RV and 2 against BC. He has made many incredible saves this year and will be a great varsity keeper next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
irmo's keeper, Austin Moody has only been scored on twice all season. one against rv and one against sv too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A well done job to both keepers - SV and Irmo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my hat goes off to brookland-cayce's keeper--Corey Amick!!! his performance this season is to be commended!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best JV keep would be George Rushe of Dreher!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh hello!!!! Don't ya'll put out Blackville-Hilda's JV keeper because he has some of the most amazing saves that he should be ranked with varsity goalees and that's the bottom line.
his name is not to be revealed. Just wait until two years from now he should be starting on varsity full time because he has already been pulled to varsity to varsity this year. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to the comments about Irmo's keeper Austin Moody and George Rushe from Dreher, I thought both of those keepers were on varsity. I know that Austin came down and played for Irmo during the preseason JV tournament, but Irmo had a different JV keeper during the season. I also heard that George was the varsity keeper and I know he was not the goalie when we played Dreher in the Preseason tournament. I would also like to say that Jason McCabe is an excellent JV keeper for Dutch Fork. He is in the 8th grade and will probably be starting for the varsity team this coming year as a freshman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry guys.... i THINK that might have been a post from last year maybe.... dunno....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jmr420, the sv keeper allowed more than three goals, according to the stats a team called northwestern scored 3 or 4 goals on him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Irmo JV Keeper was their one weak link.

World Cup
World Cup
Rising 9th grader J.C. Gypin at Brookland-Cayce HS will be a very good goalkeeper in the years to come, but will play with/behind rising sophomore Hans Weed who had a very solid spring on varsity this year.

Both are great young men, with loads of GK talent! [Smile]

Brace
Brace
who cares? it's just jv

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the JV keepers have to play sometime. its just to see who will be the best in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with keeper... Not everyone is going to be lucky enough to have a senior to graduate and get a rising freshman to come in be just as good and take his place. I know many great goalies who did play jv there freshman and even sophmore years. Getting back to JV goalies not meaning anything... Here is a great example... the goalies for BC Hans Weed (rising Sophmore) and JC Gypin (Rising 9th Grader). Both of these players are great goalies, though Hans may have more experience since he is older and seen the game more. So if JC plays JV does that mean he is not good enough to play for other high school teams!! Does that mean he is not a good keep!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hay!! Haze W. from Chapin is a grate keeper!! [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player12,

Hartsville's JV Keeper isn't that good. Sure, he had the most saves in the school history, but he also let in the most goals in that West Florence game. I was sitting in the stands when it happened, and if I remember correctly, after 15 goals, they started going back down. Ouch...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
brave,
I don't play JV, so I wouldn't know what you are talking about. I didn't write that post personally, someone else kept on gettin on my name. I have no clue what you are talking about, and I never knew he had the most saves in school history. I know our V keeper broke that record last year. And I didn't know that WF beat our JV team by 15, so... unless they played sometime I don't know of, I have no clue what in the world you are sayin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
summerville keeper brandon wogman is probably one of the nastiest goalies i have ever seen in my entire life. the only reason hes not playin varsity for summerville is because his older brother todd has that position. although he doesnt play varsity, he would at least make all varsity teams in the state and could start on many of them. he hasnt had to make as many saves as some other goalies but when he does it is crazy how good he is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he is a great keeper. fun to watch because of his athleticism and acrobatic saves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
man all yall are wrong Cardinal Newman's goalie is the best he has olny been scored on twice and has made game desciding saves he has a great view of the field and can stop anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow brandon just had a goal tonight against west ashley, i know thats not saying much, but it is still pretty damn cool. Celebrated with a back flip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know what yall are talking bout dixie's jv keeper is one of the best i now tha by playing with him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well he is by far the best in 1a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur, Brandon Wogamon is a very good keep for s'ville. I was priviledged to play with such a class act lo those many years in summerville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chris baker from airport is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wogman from Summerville is a pretty good keep. He played against us in the Palmetto cup last year b/c his brother was injured and played very well... i'm sure he's right up there with the best of them on jv.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know about any other keepers besides the ones we have played against. i can't wait to see B-Wog play next year on varsity, maybe he'll be tested more. all goals scored on us this season have been defensive mental collapses or midfield not gettin back.
im glad everyone has confidence in their keepers, its good to start from the back and to be solid and have no doubts about your keep is awsome. [Cool]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna be a little bit of a homer here and cast a vote for one of my own players, Harrison Hickman. Harrison's been with me for three years (a starter since 7th grade) and could be a starter for a bunch of other varsity teams but because he's stuck behind one of the better varsity keepers in the state, Jeremy Johnson, he'll still be back with me again next year for his sophomore year. Harrison has 2.5 shutouts and his GAA is hovering just above 1.0. Pendleton is having an offensively challenged year yet we've still managed to win 9 of 12 games this year. We do have a strong defense in front of him but Harrison has always been there to make the spectacular save when breakdowns do occur and he's grown from a smallish 7th grader into a true athlete. He's also been on the varsity swim team since 7th grade so he hasn't been available for club but this next year he'll be playing for GFC so I expect him to make huge strides. As to the other keepers nominated I have no doubt that they are all spectacular I just want to make sure that Harrison's name gets mentioned in there with the rest. Also I have some reservations about the Dixie keeper due to the extremely cheap shot that he took at one of my forwards the first time we played, I'm just thankful that nothing spilled over from that game into tonight's game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u talkin bout the dude tonight with the curly lookin frow wat ever u called that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is kyle crawford #19 for dixie i was at the game but i didnt get to play i figured somthin was gonna happen tongiht too but we did really good missing 2 starters yall played a good game too though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sc_, i swim too haha. we won state this year in 4A. ya i made like 2 club practices the whole season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GS4ward

Eric?

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Shane Hoover-Mauldin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the west ashley jv keeper is very good but does not have much d-fense to work with

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle,

yes, I was referring to the white kid with the 'fro. He's gotten some ribbing from his teammates over it but has continued to grow it out nonetheless. Both Dixie and Pendleton were without two of their starting players as I've lost one of my starting forwards for the year and held a back out of the game for internal reasons. It actually worked out well since the back that I held out is one of my more hot-headed players. I'm glad to see nothing happened in the following game and I have utmost respect for your coach but I'm still not pleased with how your goalie handled himself the first game and I hope your coach took action against him. Otherwise he might repeat his actions and will run into the wrong team who will come back at him with cheap shots and I really don't want to see anyone hurt. like I said, I'm just glad nothing ended up happening. Good luck with the rest of your season. You guys have a solid program that continues to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Ben Lippen Goaly in JV is the best since he did so good against the Irmo team last year and still doing good. the Irmo team tried to score at least 20 times and failed against the goalie 1 on 1.!!! only scored on twice this year. Oh snap!!! Beat that~~!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joshua please...Who does Ben Lippen play...You think your team is good but they are trash...The best two keepers in my opinion are the Keeper from Dutch Fork and Ridge View, My keeper(Dutch Forks) has only had two goals against him and they were both against Irmo and he has had like 45 saves...And the Ridge View keeper was just straight up raw when we played them he made some crazy saves...So quit talking all you lil Ben Lippen kids because you play in SCISA haha scrubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your from a private school and not a public school, it doesn't mean that your bad i bet he could do a lot better. oh take that!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joshua you go to Ben Lippen and dont give me that crap about how just bc we are a private school doesnt mean anything bc every time a good team like Dutch Fork or Irmo plays yall the blow you out the water...you are prolly the goalie for Ben Lippen anyways and you and you teamates are prolly the only ones that think you and your team is good....and oh take that...haha quier who tought you how to talk trash...

hat-trick
hat-trick
josh has had like 4 saves on the season, he may be good, but like you said, we don't play nebody

P.S. josh, who let you get a name on scsoccer.com?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whell LSC GLory18 it certainly was not you. I would like to show that bl could take you on this year but since i don't have the power to provide matches with irmo or dutch fork well i have to just leave it at BL could take you on!!

but only this year, because I'm moving up to varsity next year. then they are going to stink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything that i say on these message boards don't take them seriously, because i'm not all the time!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they are the best keeper then why are they on J.V.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brandon Woggoman is the best, but the Ben lippen goalie was also very good, he was the best in PK's. even though we beat Ben lippen once in PK's, we had already lost to them because of their keepers saves, we were praying not to go into pk's but we had to anyway, he made 1 save. last time he made several.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is jesse bouchillon the jv keeper for dixie high school in response to sc capn's "reservations" towards me that if he could keep his mouthy # 4 under control there wouldn't be any cheat shots taken on his team mates the whole game your #4 was trash talking some of the smaller members of my team and since he was going to mess with my team mates i found it only fair that i would retaliate

K
throw in
throw in
K
aww tristen you got to love that guy :S...... sometimes

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard