Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally feel wando is going to beat everyone by at least 20 goals if they dont you can
take it out on David Newton . Will the THrill Matin will be co MVP with Cyrus the Virus if Wando
ties or loses I want everyone to laugh at us but if we win I dont want to hear no more talk
about Irmo thanks
Cyrus the virus

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you made yourself sound like an idiot. No wonder you are on jv.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess we should start laughin cause we just beat yall fags!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the original post was pretty humerous. I would have said 30 goals instead of 20, why think small. Two good teams played for the championship. The best team Sat won on Sat, but who will win in the future. Makes for some good varsity games in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude wando should have won that game! we are so much better than imro. yall have no class at all! yall shouldn't even be able to step foot on a soccer field. we only lost because we made one mistake that will never be made again and when the rematch comes along, yall are going DOWN!

WAndo Rules Will is the man so is joe and I'm better than you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wando-- GREAT??? nah i dont think so they tied.... dreher?? thats makes them real good!! and lost to the best team in the state IRMO!!!!! and speaing of class?? what up about yalls.... sweeper JOE???? he didn't even shake hands after the game talk about class... so quit the complaining about losing to irmo we beat yall yall hardly had any chances to score.....

Link Copied to Clipboard