Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that was a really close game. it went into pks and bc came out on top
[Big Grin]

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Yes, Brookland-Cayce defeated Dreher 2-1 via a penalty kick shootout tonight at The Cage. It was another great match between the Region V-AAA rivals!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was an entertaining match for everyone in the stands. Good job B-C!!!

[Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a very close game but once again i say the luck is on bc's side this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope we get to play B-C again! They got lucky twice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lucky twice....I don't think so. Is it always luck when someone beats Dreher? I don't think so.

[Mad]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both times we played bc we lost in pks. the first time yall beat us pretty good but the second time all we had to do was make one pk and we would have beaten yall. when we played at memorial we had twice the shots as yall. plus i heard yall got whooped by irmo 4-0. we only lost 2-0 to em.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess bc proved they could take better 12 yard shots than dreher. i also have to say BC has to have one of the worst fields in columbia. its got tons of sandpits and isnt close to being wide enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey bc lets see what kind of program dreher has vs bc in the next couple years. i think the last time i checked more than half of our JV squad is 8th graders. and we have like 4 or 5 seniors and like 2 juniors on varsity. bc's varsity still only beat us 2-1 in OT. BC on the other hand has 11 seniors. good luck next year cause ur gonna need it. w/o jabari and useman yall wont be nearly as good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher probably would have won that match if the coach would have allowed a certain player in.B.C. will do fine in the future.Their J.V. coach is doing a tremendous job with his 8th graders and when Heise gets em,watch out!Plus, Heise may pick up a couple transfers.Granted,I believe that Dreher could be in the drivers seat for at least lower state for the next few yrs., but things could change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo spoton who r u?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton, i couldn't disagree with you more. B-C cannot even begin to play soccer. Just watch them. Sure they manage to win a few, but watch when they play a good team. Many of them play club together and they do not play as a team. This team has not improved in a couple of years. Maybe once they go to Varsity it'll change. Who knows.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have improved.They beat the Blues_{club}last Fall for the 1st.time & the Dreher J.V. twice this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a competitive and well played game by all. Very enjoyable--and may i add here, somewhat nervewracking!!!

G
bench
bench
G
As always Dreher finds fault(especially when they lose to them)with BC and their players, even to the point of critizing the kids that play club together. And they critize BC's field....umh does Dreher actually have their own field? Anyway Dreher will probably have a good team the next two years but things will be different when BC's 8th graders are Juniors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Dreher and BC will have pretty good teams in the upcoming years. We have 11 eighth graders that will be playing by their junior and senior year. Our varsity right now is made up of about 2/3 sophmores and freshmen. BC has a total of 11 seniors right now. Dreher has maybe 5 or 6 and only 2 juniors. How many eigth graders were on the BCJV team this year?

G
bench
bench
G
BC had nine 8th graders playing jv this year. Chances are that most of them will see action as 9th graders on the varsity team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both BC and Dreher will have more than 3/4 of their starters composed of seniors when all of their freshmen now are seniors. That will be the game to look foward to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard