Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams will have the best chance at winning the Irmo post-season tournament? In either divisions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont really know i think wando along with many other teams have a great chance....any team is beatable any day of the week, although some may have greater than others none of them have WILL THE THRILLER AND THE KILLER MARTIN on their team so chances are slim to 0 that anyone besides wando will win! I love myself and cyrus the virus and i am a very selfish human being and i love to brag about myself because I AM #1! There might be no I in team but there is a ME in team! I LOVE MYSELF!!!!!!! GO ME!!!! AND WANDO!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like Wando must have a really good team and be really confident, because they are really talking a lot about how they are going to beat everyone. There are a few teams I have to bet against them when they play you, Wando. It is going to be an exciting weekend, I look forward to it, and good luck to everyone, along with Wando, if they need it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando dont get so confident cause we have exactly what yall need a WAKE UP CALL! Yall Tied Summerville and they tied lex. well um lexington sucks and.. well all im trying to say is that yall dont have that trophy yet and...Irmo will give you all you need, and SV may also so you guys need to chill out with all the trash talking!
If you dont believe me ask BC [Eek!] Good Luck to yall Wando!

C
kick off
kick off
C
Readers need to understand that this tournament is NOT a post season tournament. Many if not most of these teams still have regular season games to play next week (not make -up games). Some teams approach it like a playoff tournament and others as a way to get some good competition and development. Others are more concerned about their regular season record or region record and place little emphasis on this tournament. Don't make it out to be more than it is.

Goal
Goal
Clubdad that is a typical club parent response. Your team probably lost this morning or tied yesterday and now you make excuses. This tournament has the best jv teams in the state, so you should approach it as a playoff. Your other games are important next week, but this is for all the marbles. Go Devils!

World Cup
World Cup
Brookland-Cayce and Lexington tied this morning 0-0 in the Irmo End-of-Season Tournament.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Cola Fan, you have made an erroneous assumption. It would be nice if the high school league would have a real post season playoff for the JVs but this is not a playoff. Sorry that you put all your marbles into one tournament. Maybe your team has had a lousy regular season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To IHS12... How would you know? all the teams that you thought could potentially beat you were in one bracket (the one opposite Irmo) so that you only had to play one of them. If we were in irmo's bracket we could have walked through it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with afrothunder. if sv was in irmo's bracket we would have taken home the trophy. imro placed themselves in the easier bracket because they know they dont cant stop sv

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard