Print Thread
#53520 04/21/02 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a coach challenge his team to try and score double digits on a smaller classified and less talented team?FINAL SCORE 10-0.I think this is classless and has a bad effect on high school soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who, where, and when?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A coach challenged his team to run up a score and to be classless while doing it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spoton if ur talking about the dreher vs batesburg leesville game our coach challenged us to score double digits bc for one @ batesburg leesville the refs gave them a cheap pk. and for 2 bl doesnt reallyu even try to play soccer. when they get down they just tried to literally tackle our players. many of their players on the field also would say comments like "bring it". which i can't understand if they really stink so bad. so if a team wants u to play ur hardest against them than i dont see nething wrong w/ it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we also played w/ 10 players for 10 minutes in the second half. then the last 10 minutes we played w/ 9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLAYA 214, i wholeheartedly agree with you!!! they took numerous cheap "tackling" shots against us at Brookland-Cayce also. good for you guys at leaving them scoreless!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PS>>playa 214, they threatened us also!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard