Print Thread
#53539 04/22/02 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you to Eddie Crosby and Dennis Cook on organizing and hosting an outstanding post-season Tournament. The brackets were excellent and the competion intense.
I would also like to recognize the quality of referee's at the tournament. In the 3 games we competed in I can say that we had 6 excellent refs and NO questionable calls. One in particular (John Maurer) [sp] is especially good.

As for the IRMO JV boys, I have never seen a more disciplined group of young men compete together.
Their program is truly the class of all JV's. They were on the same page throughout the weekend and I was not suprised that they posted 4 shut outs.
Congratulations!
-Jon Richards
Summerville High JV Boys

#53540 04/23/02 05:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jon~thank you for the kind words and also we are glad you brought your team to the tournament and enjoyed yourselves. Summerville played with heart and class all weekend long as well. You have a great group of kids with loads of potential! Best of luck in the future and we look forward to having you guys back next year!

Yours in the game,

Eddie Crosby

Link Copied to Clipboard