Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mostly to Afrothunder-
Ok.. Sv beat irmo 1-0 in the regular season well fought game between both.. SV got away with one but Irmo did no complaining on the board but did say congrats.. Now Irmo Steps up and gets much much better and goes to the Irmo post-season tourny.. Irmo Beats everybody including Wando.. who beat SV.. but yet SV complains... "We were in a harder bracket", "we beat yall", "reg. season is the only thing that matters", Were the best team cause we beat yall and yall won it all".. all i have to say is SHUT UP! you guys couldnt rise to the occasion.. Last year RV killed everybody but then went to the finals and lost.. were that state champs NOOOOO! yall beat us when it didnt matter.. we are the champs and yall arent get over it AFROTHUNDER Irmo was the better team and worked harder for ir.. So afrothunder do us all a favor and stop CRYING

C
kick off
kick off
C
See the problem is here though is that sv had played 4 games in the last 3 days. They were tired and were conserving energy for Irmo having played a large number of hard teams. Irmo however was in a much easier bracket and had not played as many games and was well rested. Wando however was dominated the whole game by SV. Wando is a very good team, but besides the one mental lapse in the beginning of the game SV was in control. I also never heard a single word of congratulation from Irmo after SV handily defeated Irmo. So dont lie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We still beat you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
awwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaaaa did u not get enough rest.. there u go again baby!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Irmo? What was the score of when we played you? Have you beatin us in the last 2 years at any point? Didn't think so...SIT DOWN! Talk all you want, but you will not beat us. Choke, choke, swallow the defeat, for you will not beat us. You want to know why? Just simply we are a better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubdad, sounds like sour grapes and excuses to me. Let the boys have their fun........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubpops..am i gonna have to watch you wherever you go...You sound like one of those parents that probably yells at other teams...and makes excuses for their little kiddy..."well you know we had to play 4 games in 3 days"...and "well..my son hasn't been feeling to well...maybe that's why he didn't play so good"...Excuses are like a-holes...everybody has one...and they all stink!!!!...ANYWAYS...IRMO..listen up..who cares about this tourney...just know that this IS THE TRUTH...Spring Valley has NEVER won a championship..NEVER...THEY beat us my senior year...buuuut...LOOK WHO'S NAME IS ON CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!...OURS...did that "REGULAR SEASON" game really matter in the long run?? NAH!...Spring Valley is always a good team...but they choke in the playoffs...It's the Viking Specialty..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want this topic to drop. I know most/all of the kids on the Irmo JV team and all of the kids on the Spring Valley JV. Both teams are good, no doubt. Soccer is a game. Everyone quit the whining and have some fun out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesnt really matter if u win or lose...No 1 cares about JV soccer so whats the use of whining over a lose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thet are just practicing for varsity. If you don't practice now how are you going to be a good whiner at the next level.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard