Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
personaly i know that Cardinal Newman is the best beause we havent lost in 9 games and we have out scored our oppounts 39-2 and have an unstoppable defense and a powerful midfeild and some forwards that can literally score from anywhere 2 people have scored more than once from over midfield, and have scored off bending corners in the goal, 5 bicysle kicks, and lots of powerful shots right in the top corners that no keeper how good they are could stop. NO ONE can beat us , NO ONE!~!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea too bad they didnt beat us 1-0 it went into overtime and JV non-confrance games arent supposed to go into overtime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no it is considered a tie because it went into o-t and jv isnt supposed to go into o-t

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo Boys JV has gone to OT and PKs against Chapin, Dutch Fork, and Spring Valley already this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea ... thats probly because they are in the same confrance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
na our coach asked ths SCISA PRESIDENT and he said that our game wasent supposed to go into PK's or even overtime so how could we lose in pk's if we werent supposed to go into pk's..??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares man, is that still not a loss? even if it was or wasnt supposed to? and what players do u have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we have lots of undescovered talent like myself a 7th grader who has 13 of our 39 goals and 4 8th graders who have combined 11 of our 39 goals and 6 9th graders who have 15 of our 39 goals and the olny way you can win is by goals so we have done our job in winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude i think you need to remember that you're in 7th grade and just because youve scored a lot of goals against most likely crappy teams....long story short any big program could take you any day of the week. so stop talking crap and come back when "they drop"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea well to bad ive scored my goals agnist chaapin and i dont think there a easy team so how about u drop it

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard