Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the best JV team that we play is Seneca, Coach English always has a tremendous team. We play them again this upcoming Tuesday and we're hoping to give them a good game and possibly even steal a win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixie's jv is good but i cant say were the best
by far we have a lot of work to do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everybody has a lot of work to do but if u do wat u have to do ull be the best and our team this year does

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by CNplayer:
not really my older brother played club on a nationly ranked team and didnt get to play anywhere in collage bc no body came to his games

ok, this once again just proves my original assumption that 1: you have no "boys" and 2: that your an idiot. if your brother was on a nationally ranked team and coaches didnt look at him it was either because he never played, or he never called any of these prospective coaches. oh and for the record, college is spelt with an "e" and nobody is one word. no balls.

-------------------------------------------------
if sex is like a card game, you're really good at solitaire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the championship of our tournament next weekend will be summerville and wando. that will determine who is the best in the lower end of the state

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Couldn't have said it any better myself elcid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what 'bout Dutch Fork JV's goalie Joey? He's got 29 saves and has only been scored on twice and that was by irmo both times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 'bout Df JV? We're 10-2 and our only loses are to irmo and Ridge view..and we beat irmo twice already this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey what about Dutch Fork we are now 13-2 and will finsish the season 14-2 with two wins coming against Irmo...why is no one talking about Dutch Fork. They have only lost to Irmo(Dutch Fork also beat them twice), and they lost to Ridge View in a (0-0) game which Dutch Fork lost in pks...Dutch Fork is showing why they are taking over the ranks of Irmo as an up and coming dynasty...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who has cardinal neuman played?
i personally have played both dutch fork, chapin, northwestern, just to name a few...northwestern is good, and we should have beaten them.....dutch fork is probably the best team we've played, and we beat them 1-0 in pk's....my vote goes to dutch fork

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard