Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
CNplayer - Club Soccer doesn't get you seen by college coaches/scouts? Check out the GFC and St. Giles websites and see how many boys and girls have signed at colleges to play. Do you really think that they received the exposure from High School? Why do you think the Club teams travel to the elite tournaments? What do you think happens at regionals? What do you think happens at ODP and ODP regional camp? Do you really think that there is no college coaches that attend these events? You better re-evaluate your situation if you are really that good. You need to be playing club soccer, ODP as well as playing for your High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wando is best team in lower state... havent seen n e mid state/up state teams...

hat-trick
hat-trick
ben lippen vs cardinal newman this week will prove who is the best in scisa which is certainly better than 2a and just as good as 3a in soccer, ben lippen also has not lost since our first crap game which was in pks, and we have beeten pinewood prep, so the only other team to beat in scisa is you guys, also i think we topped ridge views score against mid carolina, we had 16 or 17

hat-trick
hat-trick
another thing about cn, they lost to (tied in cnplayers oppinion) BC who beat mid carolina 2-0 and we beat mid carolina 17-18 to nothing

hat-trick
hat-trick
16 to 18-0

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Guys, check the SCSOCCER.COM Scoreboard out and make sure we have all of your JV scores correct and up to date. If you see something missing, let us know at kyle@scsoccer.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel Irmo passed Dutch Fork's Boys JV as the season went on. Look at the results of the 3 games. On 2/28 in the Irmo pre-season tournament, DF won 3-1 and was impressive. On 3/26 at Irmo, they tied 1-1 when DF scored a late goal and came back from a 0-2 deficit in PKs to win. I felt Irmo had a slight edge in play. On 4/7 at Dutch Fork, Irmo won 3-1 and was impressive.

By the way, does anyone know why Dutch Fork did not play in the Irmo tournament this weekend? That would have settled the argument. Irmo won with Spring Valley 2nd. Dorman, Riverside, and SC Flora also competed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that gvilles jv( when they feel that they wanna play could give any team out there a run for there money) but i must also admit that when the daniel jv plays they look like a scisa or A team when they play to the fullest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I think that Swansea has an amazing JV team. Ya'll keep up the good work Swansea! Ya'll have a lot of talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"we have beeten pinewood prep"

That was in PK's, right? It ought to be a good game on 5/4 then [Wink]

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard