Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hat-trick
hat-trick
we dominated pinewood but they finished well in their one opportunity, and their keeper is abosolutely fanatical and stopped many obvious goal scoring opportunities, they overall did well to play with us though and yes we beat them in pks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well u said that whoever won the ben lippen cn game would be the best in scisa and cn won thanks to my header in ot. so who is better now?

B
goal
goal
B
With club season over, Pinewood should have the full roster at the next match with BL. Some quality younger players will be finished after this weekends challenge cup. I agree with Soccermom, should be a good match.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pinewood isnt n e thing

hat-trick
hat-trick
we dominated cn but i won't say anything more until after mondays ben lippen cn game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL is best in the region and will kick CN's cowardly a$$e$. Parden me for my French lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CN Losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are people even talking about teams like Ben Lippen and Cardinal Newman...Are you kidding me those teams are garbage...I guarantee you if they played Irmo, Dutch Fork, Ridge View, or a good team like that they would get blown out of the water...So please the topic here is the best jv team and cleary those two teams dont even come close to being the best in the state....scrubs...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your such bull crap, Ben lippen could take on Irmo and Dutch fork because they played against them before. But i don't know about Ridge View. And plus your probaly a fat lazy fan in the stupid stands any ways lol lol!!!! loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did BL play Irmo or DF???? Certainly not this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a year or Few years ago [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard