Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea irmo did play ben lippen last year and we won 4-0 so ben lippen cant play with any of the real schools such as us or df and if BL cant play with us CN wont be able to either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last time BL played Irmo it was last year and the game wasnt even a contest. Irmo won 4-0 with no problems at all. Theres no way BL or CN should even be used in a sentence dealing with the best JV team in the state. If we are gonna talk about the best JV teams I think the talk should contain such teams as Irmo, DF, Wando, Summerville, or RV so enough with this BL and CN crap.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
What you have is a player or two from BL and CN that think their team is great, but only within their select little world. Immature and stupid.

hat-trick
hat-trick
i heard ridge view isn't very good, so they shouldn't be mentioned here anyways, we topped their score against some crap teams, neways i never said my team was the best, just better than cardinal newman and the best in scisa which is around the same as 3a. But we (ben lippen) don't play nebody good, which i wish we did because we need to play the irmos and other powerhouses now to get good experience for the future. outside of out 3 tough games this year our goals for/goals against is something like 70/80 to 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha benp you are one funny kid...I cant believe that Ben Lippen would even stand a chance against us (Dutch Fork) or Irmo...dude it would even be a game, so you can keep dreaming but until you play us on the feild please dont even try to say your team is decent bc everyone but you knows the arent...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And hey by the way im not some fat fan in the stands Joshua...as a matter of fact im the starting keeper for Dutch Fork and Im also one of the captains of my team so please just keep it shut, and save yourself the trouble...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And hey by the way im not some fat fan in the stands Joshua...as a matter of fact im the starting sweeper for Dutch Fork and Im also one of the captains of my team so please just keep it shut, and save yourself the trouble...

hat-trick
hat-trick
i never said we would beat dutch fork or irmo, the fact is, last year we lost to irmo 4-0. But we are certainly a better team this year and i said i'd like to play teams like that to get experience. I know that you would probably beat us, but we could hang with many if not most 4a teams, fort mill is decent and we played one of our worst games and lost to them in pks. we even had more chances than them at scoring but sucked it up in our first game of the season. (by the way, joshua is a good keeper but his personality is very gay and no one likes him) lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright then your buddy Joshua thinks yall can take us...but Im just saying just dont even try to put teams like Dutch Fork or Irmo even up to yalls level because you guys couldnt hang with us and I certainly think that any 4a team that is decent could beat Ben Lippen and Cardnial Newman...So go and start another topic like "Ben Lippen is better than CN" bc you shouldnt be talking about those teams in a topic like "Best jv in all the state"

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
LSC, all I think that benp is saything is that they have a good team and that they could play competitively with some of the top teams, and he would like for that to happen. Maybe it would be a blowout, maybe it wouldn't, but we'll never know until you play one another.

BTW, what year in Lexington Soccer Club do you play?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard