Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the last time against irmo, during the game they scored while the goalie didn't see the short kick corner till it was to late, they score at the edge of the goal, off the goalies neek. (he almost stopped it) and the second goal was on a penalty kick and everyone usely scores on a penalty if there great at shooting. [i give them that much credit] then at the second half the coach wanted to try something different since- he know that they were probly not going to win 2-0, he switched the goalie with the back up goalie to get some practice in game experience. then they scored easier goals on him that the other goalie could have easily gotten. So the game was alot closer then you think till the pk and a cheap shot show that they could not make a real shot against the ben lippen last and this year. but since the goalies going up to varsity, the irmo team could probaly kill the BL team next year though. [Cool]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P.S. Benp is dead, when i get my hands on him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
Cardinal Newman JV soccer team could play with big soccer programs like Irmo and Dutchfork. Maybe not every year; but once in a while a good team will come out of SCISA. Such is the case with Ben Lippen and Cardinal Newman JV. Though they don't play against Irmo, they play against teams Irmo has played. In the chapin game, CN defeated Chapin 2-1 in regulation. Irmo defeated Chapin in PK(s). In the Dreher game, Irmo defeated Dreher 4-0. CN defeated Dreher 5-0. This is just to say that some SCISA teams can play with big schools. I am not saying CN will beat Irmo, but it would be a good game to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything i say on this message board don't take seriously, because most of the time i'm not!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joeygeo Im goin to be playing U-17 this year for the Glory...do you play there

hat-trick
hat-trick
it may not belong here, but cardinal newman had a much better showing this time against ben lippen. Ben Lippen won 1-0 but cardinal newman played like a different team from the first game. CN should have had more than their 3 yellow cards, including their goalie who should have had one for all the times he screamed at the refs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey CNplayer, quite running your mouth. If you think you are soooo good why arent you on varsity? I played in eigth grade when I was there, so I really dont think you have any room to talk. Pus its just JV!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uh yea. stop talkin about cn and bp. is jv not over in the mid state or what?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard