Page 1 of 2 1 2
#5367 04/02/02 02:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In your opinion, who are the teams that are dominating 1-A? And who are the teams to watch?

#5368 04/02/02 11:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course, the dominator is Christ Church. Teams to watch: Southside Christian, Blackville, and Williston. Definitely not Dixie. If you watch them play, you'll receive cholera.

#5369 04/03/02 01:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know about Christ Church being the dominator. And I know that Southside Christian and Williston Elko are teams to watch, but what about Buford? I know their schedule doesn't look good on paper, but they are pretty good. I've watched them play before. They are definitely a team to watch.

#5370 04/03/02 02:11 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Unless something drastic has happend to the Buford team. I don't see how they can be much of a team to watch. I don't know much about 1A but i'm sure any decent team could have its way with Buford...they aren't bad they just aren't that good.

#5371 04/03/02 02:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I know Buford has only lost 2 seniors from last year's team. Plus, they have better depth this year and their defense is better than last year.

#5372 04/05/02 01:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about everyone else but im tired of L-E telling people how sorry another team is when they them-selves are just as sorry. at least the teams they rag on can make the playoffs.

#5373 04/05/02 03:29 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Okay first..its isn't L-E its me. Its my opinion and it has nothing to do with my team mates. Second...I didn't say anyone was sorry. I never make a comment that I can't back up. I never talk about teams that L-E hasn't beat and especially if we haven't played them. Thats fine if you think L-E is sorry. It really doesn't bother me that much b/c I have other things to worry about like the tournament this weekend and the rest of our season. So far I think L-E is doing pretty well. We've had a pretty solid season so far. I don't think theres anything wrong with what I said. I spoke from experience b/c I played in both games against Buford last year and if they only lost 2 seniors... there would have had to have been something drastic going on there. And L-E can make the playoffs...we made them last year. We did pretty well also for having our first winning record in a few years. I believe we played N. Myrtle Beach in that first round playoff match and lost 4-2. I think thats pretty good for a team thats just as sorry as Buford. You think Buford could have played NMB 4-2 last year or could play Dreher 2-2 this year or play MB 6-0 or NMB 2-3 or Flora 2-0 or RNE 5-8? Those are all our nonwins...so if Buford can do that..i will gladdly eat my shoe... but dude for real. I don't just talk ****. I know what i'm talking about.

#5374 04/05/02 03:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I never talk about teams that L-E hasn't beat" You talk about Camden. When was the last time you beat us? Get a life.

#5375 04/05/02 04:34 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Waaa... Couldn't wait to jump on that one huh? I'm sorry guys but it seems i'm not perfect. My bad... how does this sound "I hardly ever talk about teams L-E hasn't beat"...is that good? Plus that was last year and we haven't played camden yet this year. So if I wanted to be a dick and get technical then i'm still right. But it really doesn't matter cause that has nothing to do with Buford. And i'm sorry DOG...i don't have anything better to do than post on this site and i'm not really interested in doing anything else. Sorry.

As for the actual reason for this topic. "Class A teams" isn't Christ Church a private school? So if it is..how come no one is asking the question everyone asks about Bishop England. And what kinda of private school is CC (catholic, baptist, methodist, etc...?)

#5376 04/05/02 04:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, Buford is a better team than last year's team. They wanted to play you guys this year, but your team needed a region game or something. You say Buford is so bad, but you don't realize that they've really improved since last year. You guys beat AJ(before they made you forfeit) 6-2 at home. Buford beat AJ 5-2 at home also. Now, last year's team would have lost that game. I remember they were up 3-1 with like 20 minutes left and AJ tied it up and took it to OT. AJ won in the shootout. Anyways, you can down last year's team. But the fact is Buford is not the same team as they were last year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard