Print Thread
#53841 03/09/03 10:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is lexington's JV any good or are they just over rated?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we played lexington and didn't play great, and lost 2-1. they played bc, and barely beat them
2-1. we played bc and beat them 3-0, i think if u play good defense, aand keep the ball moving u will beat them. make sure u mark up on number 10(i might be wrong) the fast mexican dude, i think he got both goals againts us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
scott manns is a pimp and lexington is over rated like crazy so they need to get there acts straight b/c were commin lexington watch out haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher beat lexington 1-0 scoring a pk at the end of the game. Dreher dominated and had plenty of scoring opportunities but couldnt finish. Although lexington did have several chances late in the game as the dreher deffence slacked off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are weak this year, only 2 good sophmores on the team almost no freshmen talent and the 8th graders are playin club and are dominatin it right now. they will be good again next year, but this year is a rebuilding year for the jv haha sounds stupid but its true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think LEXINGTON jv is over rated and undersized......BUT wish them the best.....and GO DREHER!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Link Copied to Clipboard