Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey Joe, I thought u would get alot of comments on this one. I believe someone already said this, but theories are just that. In the real world everyone likes to get a pat on the back, once in awhile. No matter what team or sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a little kid, if you were on my team, i would beat the crap out of you just for writting that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are you thinking. i play defense and i completely disagree with you. soccer is a team sport and if all your worried about is how much glory you get than you shouldnt be playing. who cares that forwards get glory. when you win a game the forwards dont win, the team wins. and if thats not how your team thinks then there is something wrong with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay dude, listen. You have a point. As a defender I know how you feel. Every team goes through that. It's a fact-so wake up and face reality. Quit complaining and just get out there and play. You'll be a better person if you just let the comments roll off your back. As long as you play to the best of your ability, then nasty comments shouldn't bother you. [Smile]

D
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
D
If you look at it from a tactical standpoint, the first attacker is the goalkeeper. When the keeper makes a save, he/she should have their head up looking for an outlet, which should be more often than not, a back, who in-turn becomes the first attacker and then the play progresses. A team that can start the attack from the back will have great success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is an enigma that has puzzled us defenders since the creation of the great game. It may suck that sometimes the defense wins the games and the offense gets all they glory, but it is so. So we must keep on fighting the good fight, and earning all the respect they'll give us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhhhhhhh.... but life goes on. We just have to keep playing the game we love and be thankful for the little bit of credit we get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason the forwards get all the credit is because you can't win a game 0-0. Someone must score. Hence, the person that has the ability and vision to beat you 1 out of 50 times wins the game. They only need to beat your once.

Trust me, at the next level most excellent high school players get moved to the back becasue they have to ability to attack. Defenders are the fist line (maybe secnond to GK) of attack.

Keep working hard and fight the good fight. Take pride in what you do and everything will be OK.

But again, the money goes to the guy or gal that can fill up the hole...that's true in every sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
huda..from what i hear you shouldnt be caling peple lil kids man

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard