Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In summerville there has been a strong buzz over the boys JV team and the coaches that were bought in. They are nothing like any of the past coaches that Summerville has had in any sport. The Main thing is they have inspired the players. Those kids harder for these coaches then anyone else that has ever coached them. The other soccer teams even talk about how hard they work. The players are big, strong and they have decent speed. They also have two 7th graders and three 8th graders which should make the team and school stronger in the future. The keeper Brandon Wogaman the younger brother of varsity keeper Todd, could be better then Todd. He is more athletic and he has learned from Todd, which at some point will make him better if not already. I'm not knocking Todd at all he is the heart of the Varsity and i heard that he will be going to USC next year. But some people seem to think that Brandon is the best in the state and if not he will be. He is by far the best keeper in the state for JV he would start on any other schools varsity as a sophomore. Just ask Bishop Englands JV team, coach and parents. Summerville played a great match against BE and won 2-0 then they beat undefeated Hilton Head 2-1 but it should have been 5-1 the ref made some terrible calls which took the momentum from summerville a few times. They play against undefeated and powerhouse Wando in 2 weeks at Summerville, that game will be better then 95% of any Varsity game played this year. Although i'm a summerville supporter i think that they will need to have an A+++ game to beat Wando. Although Wando struggled with BE i think that both teams (Summerville/Wando) match up very well. The game is going to come down to heart and desire, who wants it the most. But i also think that summerville has nothing to loose they lost to Wando a alot the last couple of years thats for the varsity also. What does the low country think???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on comparative scores it should be an even match. Wando's best offensive threat sat out the BE game due to ankle injury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summerville is going to whoop up on wando for sure because they are sick nasty

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Maybe I don't do well keeping up with the latest phrases, but "sick nasty" doesn't sound like a good term to describe a good soccer team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably because your old and havent been keeping up with the times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably because your old and havent been keeping up with the times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Josh Hayes scored a "SICK NASTY" Bicycle kick in the first minutes of overtime to start summervilles 3-0 victory today and he also scored another goal and David 'the boulder' son scored a goal too. Cant wait till the wando game it is gonna be the best game ever. Hey student of the game email me and tell me who you are.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
If that's what is being used to describe a good team then I'd rather not keep up with the times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A