Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Shasta,
I can't do that. But just to let you know i'm a friend of a friend, but i went and played for Summerville and my brother who played for Summerville is a good friend of your coach. But i don't think any of them know who i am. By the way who are you. You are you, i can tell that you are on the team and how do you like your coach. Sometimes i think that he's a little crazy, he trained my team about 4-5 years ago when i played at the club. We ran so much...i hated him at times but thought that he was great also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
student-of-the-game,
i respect your decicion to remain unknown and what you have said about me is true, i am on the team and I think my coach is the best coach i have ever had (no im not sucking up either) he really is the best coach, and i think it is because of his age and experience as a player and he is able to relate to us easily.did your brother play for us or does he still play for us because i really want to know who you are because clearly you are a huge supporter of us and you have come to watch some of our games, if you want to you can send me a private message or if you choose to remain unknown thats cool too. THE ONLY THING IM SURE OF IS THAT WE ARE READY FOR WANDO!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shasta,
i did play for you guys and my brother is played also but he is older. Whats going on wit hthe team, i heard you guys lost 3 top players. Is that going to hurt you guys or is the bench deep enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shasta,
Yeah he is a cool guy he would joke around with us alot and tell is some crazy stories. Hey i heard that he takes the team paintballing on saturdays is that true. If so thats cool. But when he gets mad, he reallly gets mad. He use to always say to us "i can watch you guys run sprints all day long i never get tired of watching you guys run Ha Ha Ha!!" I hated that, but it is funny to hear when he says it to another team. Yeah he is pretty young i think he started coaching at the club when he was like 22 and it was a much better then some old fart trying to tell you what to do. He would just show you. Goodluck on Monday and what number are you. Also goodluck trying to figure out who i am. If you get a hat trick on monday i will come up and introduce myself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
up for the challenge Shasta?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am up for the challenge but i highly doubt that playing wando i will score a hat trick. How bout if i score a goal period? I will try my hardest to score a hat trick though so i can meet you, why are you still around watching the games if no one you know, or no one that knows you is playin? I have some guesses as to who you are and i will be looking for you during the game and im not gonna tell you my # either so if i get a hat trick i guess well meet but until then i am simply known as BIG SHASTA...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shasta man you got that...three goals monday sounds real nice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shasta,
Thats cool about your number, but you have had plenty of chacnces to pad you goal stats but you haven't finished them. But don't worry about me just go and score 3-4 goals tonight. Goodluck...

shsballer10,
Kid you are good, why are you not on Varsity?
you are a little small though ut i think that you are an awesome baller. Goodluck to you tonight also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks student of the game

the big game is tonight summerville and wando. summervilles goin to win.. even if what people say is true and summerville doesnt have as much skill as wando, they still got the heart and work together as a team more than alot of other teams in the league. either way itll be a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WELL STUDENT OF THE GAME I DIDNT HAVE THREE GOALS OR EVEN ONE, THE GAME WAS EXTREMELY TOUGH AND WANDO PLAYED WELL BUT IN THE END IT CAME DOWN TO WHO WANTED IT MORE OUT OF THE TWO. OF COURSE WE WON AND IM HAPPY BUT IM ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR TOUGH GAME WITH HILTON HEAD AND BISHOP ENGLAND AND EVENTUALLY WANDO AGAIN. IF YOU WERE THERE YOU PROBABLY SAW ALL OF THE HEART WE SHOWED

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard