Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard it was a hard fought and even game. Summerville had the best of it in 1st half and Wando being more aggressive in 2nd. Summerville certainly has some thing to be proud of . Just based on SSC older boys club results I do not think anyone was expecting Summerville JV to be that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
swimmer1, what school do you go to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Big Shasta makes summerville good.......LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summerville Jv is over looked but are lacking no skill they had an awesome win against Wando they were pumped for the game and came out #1

DK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cardinal newman cant be beatin outscoring there appounts 35-2 olny allowing 2 goals in 8 games they have a hard defense a wel rounded mid feils and a forward who can finish just about anywhere look out for # 10 and 9 and 5 and 4 and 8 and 7 and 18 and 16 and 0 and 2 they are unstoppible with these kids in playing hard all 80 mins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cardinal newman cant be beatin outscoring there appounts 35-2 olny allowing 2 goals in 8 games they have a hard defense a wel rounded mid feils and a forward who can finish just about anywhere look out for # 10 and 9 and 5 and 4 and 8 and 7 and 18 and 16 and 0 and 2 they are unstoppible with these kids in playing hard all 80 mins

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard