Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#54210 04/20/04 02:08 PM
C
Coach J Offline OP
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
C
The 2nd annual Wildcat JV Tour. kicks of Friday with 4 games. The first game starts at 4:30, the following are the game times and teams playing.

4:30 West Ashley vs Porter Gaud
5:45 Pinewood Prep vs Summerville
7:00 Fort Dorchester vs Wando
8:15 Academic Magnet vs Bishop England

The second round starts at 8:00 am on Sat. If you want to came out and see some great soccer and the future of soccer in the Charleston area this is the place to be. Summerville is the defending champion. The finals on sat will start at 5:00 pm for Third place and the Championship game starts after at 6:30. GO WILDCATS!!

C
Coach J Offline OP
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
C
The FUN starts today!! Everyone please come out and enjoy some great soccer this weekend at West Ashley!!! GO WILDCATS!!

S
throw in
throw in
S
I've never been to this tourney -- what is the format? Looks like it's 2 groups, single elimination with the winners of each match advancing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would be great if teams brought their JV players only and not bring down kids that have been on varsity most of the season.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I agree. I didn't realize HS didn't have a roster "freeze" like club does. Why is that - does anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, bringing down players for a game doesnt reflect what the true result should be if one team does and the other doesnt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and the summerville vs. pinewood game was a surprising one at first, pinewood was up 1-0 at half. summerville didnt look like the same team when they played as they did against wando. s'ville ended up winning 3-1 tho. wando won 9-0 vs. ft. dorchester. score says enough, eh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes it was a very bad first half. our worst. there was a lot of mixed emotions before the game over a lot of internal things and none of us got up for the game. midfield was asleep, i am the slowest person alive at sweeper and couldnt leg down the breakaway goal they had, and our forwards wouldnt shoot. but we got it together in the second half and played our game. we play west ashley in the morning. yeah the wando game looked bad from the beginning when gordon scored in like 20 seconds. (he is the nastiest drummer i know haha.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando dominated BE in semi finals 2-0. Playing West Ashley (who beat Summerville) tonight for championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so wando wins it all... 2-0 in finals against west ashley.

summerville in my opinion looked horrible this weekend without varsity players or whatever the reason.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard