Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as I know all teams did except Pinewood and Summerville. Post if your team did not as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 3 players that WAHS "brought down" were freshman who started out the year on JV but were pulled up b/c of varsity injuries. I don't really call that varsity..... but if you think so..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando didn't

C
Coach J Offline OP
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
C
Results from friday
west ashley 1 porter gaud0
summerville 3 pinewood 1
wando 9 fort d 0
BE 2 magnet 0

Sat. morning
porter gaud 1 pinewood o
west ashley 4 summerville 3 pk's
fort d 3 magnet 2
BE 0 wando 2

finals
7th place
pinewood 3 magnet 0
5th place
porter gaud 4 fort d. 1
3rd
BE 2 summerville 1
1st
Wando 2 west ashley 0
Thanks to all the teams and parents who came out this weekend. We at West Ashley look forward to having everyone back next year! Coach Jackson

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WAHS, must have been pulled up early in the season because summervilee played them fairly early in the year and they were not on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea tru holler tigers, wando played them our first game and they werent there.

i was sayin that stuff about summerville bringin varsity down because they did during the regular season, as well as BE.

and tigers- i saw blase playin against BE im pretty sure so what u talkin about he couldnt play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dtpplayer-

summerville didnt bring any varsity players down during the season. three players including blase, balderson, and derek were being considered being pulled up however only derek went. all players who played during the season and in the tournament have been playing for the team the entire season.

blase could play against BE because he had already sat out his two game suspension against pinewood and west ashely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dtpplayer what number are you?
You play for Wando right

C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
FtDJV only had one freshman that was on Varsity, but played on JV most of the year. The purpose of JV is to develop. What is the point of a "program"? I am in no way saying to play all eligible players on JV, but if they need some experience or need the playing time, then drop them. We had 4 at once is the most, 3 freshmen, one sophomore. It's just like the baseball system. What about John Smoltz playing in the minors to recover? Same idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true, but when a program has a solid program and only brings down the players because they lost the last time to that jv team isnt right. john smoltz doesnt go back down to the minors now does he? which ones are balderson and derek cuz i mite be confusing them for varsity but want to kno. i guess i just got confused seeing 10 players on the bench one game and 3 the next.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard