Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah at the begining of the year we had a full bench but by the tourney we only had 4 or 5 subs due to the players leaving. balderson is the really tall foward with curly brown hair, and derek is the skinny looking sweeper who likes to hit people

C
Kickoff
Kickoff
C
I think that there were different players on all the JV teams, for the most part, during the season. I see nothing wrong with bringing down players, in moderation. I have heard of and seen many pro players being dropped on a regular basis to get experience and game time. Smoltz may not, but what about all those second and third string players on pro teams? If you think they only have the guys you see playing, you are mistaken. The national team is the same. What do you think the players on a college team think when a guy is on the national team and plays college? That is intimidating, not freshmen varsity on JV....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baseball is gay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player that ever played in a any game for Summerville JV was at no time on a varsity team, except our sweeper who was pulled up and only played in one other game since he was pulled up

baseball is cool, i mean gay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ya, that may be true, but they must have been failed a few times cuz most have mustaches!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ya, that may be true, but they must have been failed a few times cuz most have mustaches!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard