Print Thread
#54258 04/29/04 06:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That game tuesday May 27, was a bunch of crap!! Ben lippen totally dominated that game so much!!! the only reason that the ball got passed half feild was because of the goalie!!! Ben Lippen had so much opritunites to win the game with open goals and things like that. That header was made because of a lucky corner kick. It's lucky because they suck at kicking. They never had annnyyy good kicking shots on the goal at all!!. CN had sooo much penalties because they were playing like stupid cowards by fouling every time BL had a open chance to go to the goal. They had at leassstttt 25 penalties and BL had 6. Even the coach got a RED card. lol!! BL had control at least 77% of the time. Ben Lippen will show you a real game next time CN, and tust me, we are going to winnn and be number 1 in JV!!!!

hat-trick
hat-trick
the cardinal newman got a red card for aguing with the far side referee who wasn't calling offsides very well because of his obesity, if he had called it well though we would have been up on cardinal newman by one because i got an easy goal called back because the ref was to fat to be in position to make a good call

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any CN players out there reading this???? [Confused] [Eek!] [Cool]

hat-trick
hat-trick
josh your confused

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ya know, i'd really like to play Cardinal Newman so then i could really tell you guys who's better. if you guys are close, then us and cn should be close.

Link Copied to Clipboard