(12)Ben Lippen JV 10-3-0
(17)Cardinal Newman JV 9-2-0
(20)Pinewood Prep JV 8-4-0
(23)Porter-Gaud JV 7-8-0
*(?)Hilton Head Christian JV 0-2-0
*(?)Covenant Christian JV 0-1-0
*(?)Wilson Hall JV 0-4-0
*(?)Hammond JV 0-10-0

* Not really sure of what place you are since the internet does not have all your game records recorded on the internet.

The one's at top show #'s in ()next to them, that shows ranking of each SCISA JV team of all JV teams in South Carolina.
And the teams at the TOP to DOWN shows the SCISA placemeant of each team. For example:the 1st place team right now is-1st(Ben Lippen JV), 2nd(Cardinal Newman JV), 3rd(Pinewood prep JV), and so on...

P.S. You can see more updates at the JV boys link on scsoccer.com, then pick your team, then you see a link named Conference in the info about the scores card, and you will see the list of the places of each team!!!

hat-trick
hat-trick
i couldn't find where the rankings were? where did you get them? i'd like to see the whole list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Those are not rankings that is just the teams ranked on shear winning percentages. Does anyone think barnwell is #2 and Irmo is #4.

hat-trick
hat-trick
i don't think it is on winning % because we are behind bc and lots of other teams with worse winning %

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
J.V isn't ranked and they shouldn't be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think pinewood could take ben lippen in the standings if they hadn't counted the tourney. we would have been 8-2-0. but that maybe not a high enough record.
we could def. beat them though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
y shouldn't JV be ranked???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben lippen won first time and the Pinewood won last time on a wet feild so... who is better??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that field was wet on one corner, and the ball only went there once, we didn't have all our players ether time...so answer your own question.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard