A
Just let me know. . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrew Rigsby of Southside Christian is the most incredible player i have ever seen; and he is only an 8th grader;really looking forward to him coming up uo Varsity next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WS has some pretty good players...JV and Varsity

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
8th grader Katie Sas at AC Flora has a great future ahead of her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Airport's JV player Rebecca Baker, who is only in 7th grade has a lot of potential.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I think James Stroud is the sickest JV keeper in SCISA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think pack lucas of airport has a lot of potential, and his brother on varsity is incredible also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahsoccer,
hey lee! this is court! i agree with you about pack! also, carl volmer is really good and helps the jv tremendously!

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Wando has an overall strong JV team, i think a lot of them will go far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ried Johnson, from Wade Hampton High School in Varnville,SC is the best varsity soccer player (goalie)ever. He is Great.

LOVE Michelle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Catherine Berry of Summerville Girls JV has come on strong the last half of the season. She's awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Southside Christian also has a kid named Hunter Wyer, he is the most incredible striker i have ever seen, he can dribble lights out, he will make you fall laugh at you then go around you with the ball. one other thing he is only in seventh grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrew Mesic of Seneca is an amazing player. He can score, pass, and is the best pk kicker i have ever seen. I hope to see him in the varsity program next year

S
throw in
throw in
S
Pinewood has some pretty good jv players that double as varsity players

bench
bench
i think that Justin White is a really good player for startford High School. He is only in the 8th grade and has the potential to play Varsity next year.

If first you don't suceed, please keep trying.
S
goal
goal
S
Ah, He wears #16 and plays for AC Flora!

goal kick
goal kick
I think Cauley's brother, York, is a great JV player.

S
bench
bench
S
I will say that Rock Hill High has the best JV player Fernando Gonzalez.

M
throw in
throw in
M
Cameron Wegrzyn of flora has a whole lot of potential if he keeps his head outta the clouds hes got a good many goals already this season

ooo fancy
S
bench
bench
S
Well there is also a really good player from Rock Hill Bo Hutchison.He just move here from Colorado.Well im looking at this kid name Cody Clanton he aslo playes for Rock Hill JV team.But my question is what grade is he in because he could easily play varsity for any high school in the state - i even think he could takee stillmans spot at northwesterm.

S
goal
goal
S
Hmmmmmm....A hat trick and an assist in a 4-0 win over Lugoff Elgin. Another day at the park! Of course Varsity is a man's world compared to JV. So next year will be a truer test as to any of these players potential and abilities.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Take Stillman's spot?? Bollocks, you have to be out of your bloody mind. But I can agree that Fernando is the best jv player in the state.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
personally i think emmett lunceford (sp) for irmo is the best jv player in the state. theres a good possibility he would be starting or getting very good minutes for the irmo varsity right now, if he wasnt in 8th grade. i know he's involved in odp and cant remember if he made the region pool or not.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
JV Girls - The entire defense for Wando! They have yet to be scored on this season, GK-Maddy McLendon, D-Caroline Williams, D-Tamara Hocking, D-Nina Milroth, D- Tina Evangelista!!!!! Go Lady Warriors!!!!!

B
bench
bench
B
Sara Smith of Summerville JV is amazing to watch. I second Maddy McLendon of Wando as an excellent keeper. The girl has got talent.

goal kick
goal kick
I know there isn't a lot of attention to region 6, but there is an eighth grader named Hillary Lemacks at West Florence who has had hat tricks in 2 games this year. She is going to be one to watch, even if the region isn't the strongest in state.

bench
bench
Wes Daniels from lexington is an all-star player with an amazing left foot and a very physical mindset. He works the left wing for the JV team. No one can stop this kid. He also has one nasty chip.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
For sure, Maddy GK at Wando has talent. She's pretty bored right now though. Only touches the ball 0-3 times a game. We're looking forward to playing some "real" soccer at the Irmo tournament in April.

throw in
throw in
A.C. Flora has a great little 8th grader, Cameron Wegrzyn. He has so much potential and is a great player, it would be better for him if he had more talent around him to play off of. But watch this kid, he will be good when he steps up to varsity.

S
goal
goal
S
There he is again playing for AC Flora JV and wearing #16!

bench
bench
i have played this cameron W. guy in club play and to me he isn't that good. he might ave the potential to make ac flora team but can he make Wando's varsity or summerville???

Last edited by highschoolsoccer101; 03/29/07 11:51 PM.
S
goal
goal
S
Let's see last 4 JV games 8 goals 4 assists, Last 4 Challange games 6 goals 6 assists. We are coming for ya bridge!

bench
bench
yea ok...

M
throw in
throw in
M
highschool101

you've lost leave it

ooo fancy
R
kick off
kick off
R
No, Emmett Lunceford did not make a region pool game

bench
bench
Pinewood preps Nathan Wallace is a very talented player. In my opinion he should be playing varsity.

goal kick
goal kick
Emmett's good but ive never seen him play spectatcular.... is fernando posada doing well in jv?

and not players but from region 3 3A i know that blythewood and dreher have solid teams this year

M
brace
brace
M
Emmett Lunceford was honored to be selected last Fall by USL as 1 of 158 '92 players throughout the US and Canada to attend the annual 2007 USL Super Y National Camp this past February in Florida to compete for a spot on the 20 man National Team.

While he wasn't selected for the team, the experience of playing against some of the very best '92 players in North America was a life experience he continually strives to repeat. Reference the Columbia United FC website for additional details on his USL Super Y experience.

Also, Fernando Posada is Emmett's club teammate who combines well with players who have vision and exceptional first touches. I haven't seen his JV team play, but I'm sure he's raising the level of play of any player around him.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
Brace
Brace
S
Cam Wegrzyn is the real deal. There is no doubt in my mind he could play for Wando or Summerville. He doesn't get much help playing for ACF but he can take over a game very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a big impact on Flora's Varsity team as a freshman. You may have seen him in one club game or a tournement but his play over this past year has gotten much more consistent. As far as an 8th grader goes, I beleive he is unmatched right now.

M
throw in
throw in
M
no doubt he'll make an impact with varsity as long as he's ready to take some hits

ooo fancy
M
brace
brace
M
Cam is a very good player with excellent timing, speed and most importantly . . . finishing skill. He'll be a worthy opponent as a HS player.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
goal
goal
S
A big soccer week for all. AC Flora goes against Dreher tonight and Columbia United U-14 Elite taking on the low country this weekend. Flora decided not to play in the Irmo tournament due to club commitments this weekend and the JV playing 4 games this week already.

goal kick
goal kick
steven fisher and wes daniels of Lex

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
F
throw in
throw in
F
Chris Duzan will take JC Gypin's place next year and he will be key for BC to succeed.

L
bench
bench
L
How about Jennifer Riley from Wando. She scored 6-8 goals and had 4-5 assist against some of the best teams in the state at the Irmo tournament. I think she ended up with about 18 goals before being moved up to varsity! She's fast and explosive and really adds an excitement to the game I have only seen before in English Football. Don't you agree Hurst66??

world cup
world cup
LB,

Jennifer belongs in the "Best Freshmen in the State" discussion....not Best Junior Varsity Players.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
bench
bench
S
I would have to agree with alexander's earlier post about Emmett Lunceford. I believe that he is one of maybe 2 or 3 JV players in the state that would be able to play significant minutes at the varsity level if he was of age.

S
goal
goal
S
Emmett will most definetly make the players around him better. Emmett is a exceptional player and will easily find the field for Irmo next year and make them better. Emmett is relentless in his approach to soccer and the energy he brings to the field is awesome. We are looking for a big state cup from both Emmett and Cam as they both play for the CUFC U-14 Elite. The state cup starts this weekend.

World Cup
World Cup
Summer Miller of T.L. Hanna will be another Yellow Jacket ringing the bell in Region 1.

K
bench
bench
K
ricardo garbonzo of northwestern is great, he was busy with the premier league(CESA) which he scored 9 or 10 goals in, but he really helped NW when he was there

bench
bench
i agree ricardo is a super player
he club team are monsters when they play and win state cup every year they just beat CUFU for state cup this week

S
goal
goal
S
18 goals, 10 assist, 46 points in 16 games. Dang there's that #16 again!

R
kick off
kick off
R
emmet lunceford was selected as an alternate for the super y national camp...and i have seen him play soccer with the CESA 92's and it seems that he has found his match...he no longer stands out

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard