Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Travelers Rest may not seem to be one of the greatest teams in the state, but I also believe that TR has one of the hardest schedules and have held our own fairly well considering our opponents win-loss record is 135-94-6. During the first few games, about half of our team was sick, including nearly our whole starting defense. When our team was well, we beat Seneca in PK's and narrowly lost to Southside in PK's. TR is the only team that has held Greenville to fewer than 3 goals. I think that Travelers Rest has the ability to be a top 10 team. What do you guys think?

D
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
D
TRHSoccer:
I have to say that I'm very pleased to see TR Soccer on the rise. I played against TR back in the early 90's against a lot of my friends and hated that their team was less than stellar. They would be very proud of your accomplishments.
Good Luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks man, Its not often that a team gets recognition if they aren't a top five team. I know we may not be the greatest, but we're getting there, and it looks like your team has a pretty tough schedule too. Eastside isnt doing bad either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks man, Its not often that a team gets recognition if they aren't a top five team. I know we may not be the greatest, but we're getting there, and it looks like your team has a pretty tough schedule too. Y'all aren't doing bad either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
umm...unintentionally posted that twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered