Print Thread
#55143 02/18/02 05:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple of weeks ago I posted a topic that was immediately deleted supposedly because of responses that contained profanity. I would like to repose my question and hopoe that those responding will do so in a mature way.
The question is - why do the various Columbia club teams (NECSA, CSRA and CSC) all hold spring tryouts on the same day? This is unfair to the players and at the same time prevents each club from being able to put together the best possible team. What is preventing the clubs from coordinating their tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I lived in High Point, NC...we used to have tryouts on different dates. But kids would try out for two different clubs...and then decide which team they would quit...this would mess up the roster count of one of the clubs...It would also leave an empty space which could have been filled by a kid who had the desire to be on the team. Eventually High Point figured this out and made us make a decision which team we wanted to be on. I think it should be like this.

Link Copied to Clipboard