Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
observed you play in the finals of Can Am. Gotta work harder if you want to beat St Giles. Rutherford is only a 1st division NC team...on top of that, they are at the bottom of their league (check out ncsoccer.org...classic). Lots of work to do before State...but you can do it if you focus. You have excellent players on your team. Go for it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is zach prince...If the xtreme were still a team from csc they would win the state cup!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where will the St. Giles and GFC players go to high school? Or will they stick together in the spring to play club? Or both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey did you see in the charlotte turney st giles lost to charlotte but gfc 87 blck tied, and costal wont have jamal in state so i dont see and chance for them winning

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
You're a GFC player...right? Why do you think Coastal won't have Jamal at state?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey this is joe semsar umm i dont know who is the best but i do know that if zach prince koby and jamal and me get on a team that we have been talkin about will win state next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea i am didnt jamal play up on u 15 in the fall and he cant come back down for state- who is zach and koby [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea right shane abbott and koby and jamal will dominate all of the other u14 teams

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Jamal played U15 in fall...but did not play in state cup play...he derostered and dropped to U14. He is definately still eligible to play in state cup play this spring...SORRY!!

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard