Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok how did Coastal lose to The Wizards [Eek!]

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Good Question! They lost to the Wizards on the same day they tied you...hmmmmmmm......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
zach u aint that good just a big head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen or played all the U14 teams this spring..Still going to be either GFC or St Giles..by far the better teams tactically.They have all quality players not 1 or 2 individuals,thats why they are stronger and win games.Not taking anything away from Jamal,great player,but cant do everything himself..good coach no's how to mark him..will be interesting in State this year.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Well stated..but I disagree re:who will end up in finals. I watched gfc vs coastal and they(coastal) were missing key players and still tied and had chances to win. Coastal has some "outstanding" players...but they also have some "unspoken" outstanding players. I predict St Giles and Coastal in the U14 State Cup finals. St Giles has the advantage of experience in this situation but I know Coastal has heart and the will to win!
Gotta cheer for Coastal!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If[big if]Congaree red & blue merge,the A team out of that merge WILL win state.The parents owe it to the kids to give them a shot!

Goal
Goal
I think the Red & Blue teams should combine, but who's going to coach them? Is this going to be Berson's team? Wasn't he the one behind the whole push to oust Ccoach Wilkinson who had more than proved his worth to Congaree and Dreher? Who's in charge over there? This wouldn't have happened when my son played over there, it's a darn shame that it's gotten to be such a mess with the parents, brcause it never was before!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is shane playing for coastal in states and districts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah shanes playing....and yall st.giles boys anit got anyone to stop him
plus koby and jamal..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sup this is shane and who thinks they can beat coastal we will be comin hard on yall boys

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard