Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola. fan,from what I've heard,Heise & Eudy would co-coach the red/blue combo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he to the coastal people, this is a mt. pleasant player. shane, koby, jamaal, and adam dallas are awesome players. some players on yalls team are not that great though. so i think some other teams can take advantage of there weaknesses and im not sure of all of those 4 players can pull all of it through for you. just what i think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh we can watch and learn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen the coastal U-14 team play, in fact, my cousin is the keeper. I play U-15, but I think that they can take it all the way at state. If I was born 6 days later, I'd be playing for them and I wouldn't mind doing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good job simeon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Aiken? They have all of a sudden become real good. They beat Rock Hill 2-0 and didn't Coastal lose to them. I have been watching Aiken and they definetly have a good chance. Has Coastal even played St. Giles before? Who wins between St. Giles and GFC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Giles will win it all again. Its a done deal! They have size and speed and have been together 100 yrs. Too many quality players for anyone to touch them!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha coastal killed aiken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken actually beat Rock Hill during regualr season 3-1 at Rock Hill. Both teams were fresh then. I would love to see Coastal beat Aiken now. They have changed everything. They are a lot better now. They picked up some kids and changed their whole lineup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's right Aiken has been looking very good lately. Their defense has proven to be unstoppable. In the regular season, if i am correct, they might have only let about 3 goals slip in. Not to mention the offense.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard