goal kick
Coastal Soccer U14 Blaze #1
Visit the Blaze Webpage;
www.coastalsoccer.com/under_14.htm [Cool]

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Time will tell who is the best u14 team. As for the game between GFC and Coastal. GFC also was missing "Key Players". 4 to be exact. Also looking at the stats, Coastal did in fact out score all other teams in the division, but they scored 16 goals in two games that were against u13 teams.

goal kick
goal kick
If all 3 teams play to their potential (Coastal, GFC, Discoveries), it should be a fun Saturday for everyone. I believe that it will come down to a missed touch and/or a defensive error that will decide the games. I just hope the boys finish the game On-The-Field... And not have to go to Pk's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is to all the coastal players, that for some reasn think they deserve to be on the same field as GFC black. Jamal is yalls whole team. Without him yall are nothing. We have a complete team, not one player. When we tied yall we were missing five starters. How do you lose to discovery.......we beat the with ten players. We will dominate the entire game. You will wish you had played in the classic cup. Yall dont have a chance in this world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not Adam. It was Tmoney. #4. Remember that number, because you will be seeing it running at your goal while we are beating you into the ground. DJ and me are far to fast for yall to handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not Adam. It was Tmoney. #4. Remember that number, because you will be seeing it running at your goal while we are beating you into the ground. DJ and me are far to fast for yall to handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DJ? Isnt that the forward for Rock Hill? Is that you? Or someone else on GFC?

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Adam and TMoney,
You better not let your mouths run over board. Your best bet would be to let your game speak for itself and keep comments like that to yourself. Good luck on Saturday, you better win. Take one game at a time to reach your goal of state champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shane could jog and keep up with you...yall boys dont stand a chance....you are dumb for putting your number out like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not dumb for that. You better remember it. And you will know who DJ is a few minutes after the game starts. After he sticks about 4 goals in yalls net. The only player on Coastal is Jamal. He is the team.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard