Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play on the U15 team in Aiken. All of you Coastal and St. Giles teams need to stop talking all of your trash and just learn to back it up on the field. When it comes to state cup weekend anyone can win. It doesn't have to be the best or the most skilled it is the team that comes to play that weekend. To tell you the truth: the smack talking is what hurts teams. I am just letting all of you boys out there know that if I were you I would stop talking and start playing because come next week the real state champion will be decieded. Thanks for listening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys from the GFC team need to focus more on playing the game you have all trained so hard for. Andrew will find out about this and you will pay the price!!! I have seen what happens to those that do their talking on the board and beleive me it is not always good.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
I agree with Oseman. You GFC players need to stay focused on what you have been training for.
Don't trash talk here on the message board. Just let your game do the talking. Stay focused on your game. You guys have been working hard for this and you need to continue to work hard. Andrew will find out and you won't like the outcome of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesnt matter how much GFC and Coastal players trash talk here or elsewhere. Everyone here knows that St. Giles will take Challenge again! So why all this concern about GFC coach getting upset? GFC can't compete with St. Giles.
Here are my State Challenge Cup predictions for U-14: 8 am -Celtic will kill Aiken, Coastal will beat Rock Hill. 12noon - Aiken will beat SSC. GFC will beat Coastal in a good game, but it is Coastal's 2nd of the day. 4pm- Celtic will cream SSC, GFC will kill Rock Hill.(Rock Hill can't play 2 games in one day). Celtic beats GFC on Sun. by 2,3 or maybe more goals. [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted yall to know that i have just been playing around on here. I was just having fun talking trash. I hope everybody plays well and has a good state cup, but i do hope that GFC comes out on top. Best wishes to all teams, and players.
Tmoney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um... i played against gfc with odp this weekend and i played against coastal in districts. coastal has got 4 good players and jamal is off the heazy. but gfc is 10xs the team of coastal. gfc will beat them. but i dont have to worry about it cuz my team will be sittin at home. still even though i think gfc is much better. um... i played against gfc with odp this weekend and i played against coastal in districts. coastal has got 4 good players and jamal is off the heazy. but gfc is 10xs the team of coastal. gfc will beat them. but i dont have to worry about it cuz my team will be sittin at home. still even though i think gfc is much better. st. giles will beat them but in a good game. i havent seen st. giles play in awhile. st. giles will beat them but in a good game. i havent seen st. giles play in awhile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stgileskiller4, dont talk to me id like to see you come after me since im Coastal U17 ill be watching shane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kent haha shut up

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard