Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
csc is going to in state next year!!! just wait..... they are getting many players.... nt to mention you other teams got lucky everyone played up this year.. we would be play st giles in the finals... again!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Jamal going to stay with the Blaze or is he going to go back to the Fire. I played against him in U-15. Very quick and fast and a great addition to that already talented Fire team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is koby and jamal. What team do they play for. if anything me sky branson and Q would be the ones dominating U-14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
koby and jamel play for coastal soccer club.... im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric you are right. If you, branson, Q, and Sky played U-14 ya'll would dominate. Ya'll need to come down to Aiken U-14. Then we would be unstoppable. Eric this is benny boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha benny boy. you know we can't quit the fire. the fire is the best thing to happen to us. i think the boys that can play down will go to some tourney's with your team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if they did who do you think would get cut ben?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric, I heard you weren't even playing for the fire anymore. Is that true? What are you going to do now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is this? who told you i wasn't playing for aiken anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric this is ben. I just heard that you weren't. You haven't been at the practices so I thought you did quit.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard