A
naw man. i am still on the fire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet again, St. Giles showed they are the superior team in South Carolina. Coastal guys can talk a whole lot on the internet but can't do it on the field. Better luck next year. HA!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again St. Giles win another state championship and we will go to Little Rock. I was wondering why Coastal wasn't in the finals since they have Jamal"the greatest player on Earth" but they lost and it proves to be the Celtic, with their 4th state title. Yet again, St. Giles showed they are the superior team in South Carolina. Coastal guys can talk a whole lot on the internet but can't do it on the field. Better luck next year. HA!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
which goes back to the very first page and the very first reply to this subject....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no one with the talent to beat st. giles, st. giles is the best team in the state without a doubt and one of the best in the region. Coastal can talk junk on the message board but they will never be able to back it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have to agree that st.giles is the superior team in SC but GFC is gettin very close to being as superior as them. may change in the future.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAH, Playa are you kidding me? They beat you without a goalie 3-1 already, it won't be too hard to do it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(1) St. Giles, (2) Columbia SC - you'll see! (3) GFC, (4) SURF/Coastal - about the same, everybody else sux

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually ihaveredhair i dunno who your talking bout beating cause i dont even play for GFC. I play for CSC. GFC and CSC ought to be very good in the fall season though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anybody know about this kid from colorado thats coming to play for CSC? Is he any good or does nobody know anything bout him?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard