Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any coments or is it just nobody comes to this topic

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Year after year, St Giles Celtic proves their dominance on the field. Do you think you have what it takes to win State Cup?

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Are you talking just SC or do you have a bigger picture in mind?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just SC Coastal Soccer Club has a good chance in winning states

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Good Luck! I'd like to see a Coastal District team break the (Piedmont) glass ceiling. We can play soccer on the coast too!!!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I watched your team play GFC 87 Black a couple of weeks ago. Even without you and Koby your team was able to show. Jamal was awesome!!!! He makes a difference on your team.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I agree you have a shot at State!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Giles is easily the top team at U14.

You Guys have great talent, but you will have to be at the very top of your game to have a chance.

I want to see a Coastal team from the MB area win a State Cup. You Guys need to go and win it all, good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we will have to see st. giles

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
observed you play in the finals of Can Am. Gotta work harder if you want to beat St Giles. Rutherford is only a 1st division NC team...on top of that, they are at the bottom of their league (check out ncsoccer.org...classic). Lots of work to do before State...but you can do it if you focus. You have excellent players on your team. Go for it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is zach prince...If the xtreme were still a team from csc they would win the state cup!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where will the St. Giles and GFC players go to high school? Or will they stick together in the spring to play club? Or both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey did you see in the charlotte turney st giles lost to charlotte but gfc 87 blck tied, and costal wont have jamal in state so i dont see and chance for them winning

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
You're a GFC player...right? Why do you think Coastal won't have Jamal at state?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey this is joe semsar umm i dont know who is the best but i do know that if zach prince koby and jamal and me get on a team that we have been talkin about will win state next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea i am didnt jamal play up on u 15 in the fall and he cant come back down for state- who is zach and koby [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea right shane abbott and koby and jamal will dominate all of the other u14 teams

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Jamal played U15 in fall...but did not play in state cup play...he derostered and dropped to U14. He is definately still eligible to play in state cup play this spring...SORRY!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok how did Coastal lose to The Wizards [Eek!]

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Good Question! They lost to the Wizards on the same day they tied you...hmmmmmmm......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
zach u aint that good just a big head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen or played all the U14 teams this spring..Still going to be either GFC or St Giles..by far the better teams tactically.They have all quality players not 1 or 2 individuals,thats why they are stronger and win games.Not taking anything away from Jamal,great player,but cant do everything himself..good coach no's how to mark him..will be interesting in State this year.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Well stated..but I disagree re:who will end up in finals. I watched gfc vs coastal and they(coastal) were missing key players and still tied and had chances to win. Coastal has some "outstanding" players...but they also have some "unspoken" outstanding players. I predict St Giles and Coastal in the U14 State Cup finals. St Giles has the advantage of experience in this situation but I know Coastal has heart and the will to win!
Gotta cheer for Coastal!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If[big if]Congaree red & blue merge,the A team out of that merge WILL win state.The parents owe it to the kids to give them a shot!

Goal
Goal
I think the Red & Blue teams should combine, but who's going to coach them? Is this going to be Berson's team? Wasn't he the one behind the whole push to oust Ccoach Wilkinson who had more than proved his worth to Congaree and Dreher? Who's in charge over there? This wouldn't have happened when my son played over there, it's a darn shame that it's gotten to be such a mess with the parents, brcause it never was before!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is shane playing for coastal in states and districts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah shanes playing....and yall st.giles boys anit got anyone to stop him
plus koby and jamal..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sup this is shane and who thinks they can beat coastal we will be comin hard on yall boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola. fan,from what I've heard,Heise & Eudy would co-coach the red/blue combo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he to the coastal people, this is a mt. pleasant player. shane, koby, jamaal, and adam dallas are awesome players. some players on yalls team are not that great though. so i think some other teams can take advantage of there weaknesses and im not sure of all of those 4 players can pull all of it through for you. just what i think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh we can watch and learn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen the coastal U-14 team play, in fact, my cousin is the keeper. I play U-15, but I think that they can take it all the way at state. If I was born 6 days later, I'd be playing for them and I wouldn't mind doing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good job simeon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Aiken? They have all of a sudden become real good. They beat Rock Hill 2-0 and didn't Coastal lose to them. I have been watching Aiken and they definetly have a good chance. Has Coastal even played St. Giles before? Who wins between St. Giles and GFC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Giles will win it all again. Its a done deal! They have size and speed and have been together 100 yrs. Too many quality players for anyone to touch them!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha coastal killed aiken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken actually beat Rock Hill during regualr season 3-1 at Rock Hill. Both teams were fresh then. I would love to see Coastal beat Aiken now. They have changed everything. They are a lot better now. They picked up some kids and changed their whole lineup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's right Aiken has been looking very good lately. Their defense has proven to be unstoppable. In the regular season, if i am correct, they might have only let about 3 goals slip in. Not to mention the offense.

goal kick
goal kick
Coastal Soccer U14 Blaze #1
Visit the Blaze Webpage;
www.coastalsoccer.com/under_14.htm [Cool]

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Time will tell who is the best u14 team. As for the game between GFC and Coastal. GFC also was missing "Key Players". 4 to be exact. Also looking at the stats, Coastal did in fact out score all other teams in the division, but they scored 16 goals in two games that were against u13 teams.

goal kick
goal kick
If all 3 teams play to their potential (Coastal, GFC, Discoveries), it should be a fun Saturday for everyone. I believe that it will come down to a missed touch and/or a defensive error that will decide the games. I just hope the boys finish the game On-The-Field... And not have to go to Pk's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is to all the coastal players, that for some reasn think they deserve to be on the same field as GFC black. Jamal is yalls whole team. Without him yall are nothing. We have a complete team, not one player. When we tied yall we were missing five starters. How do you lose to discovery.......we beat the with ten players. We will dominate the entire game. You will wish you had played in the classic cup. Yall dont have a chance in this world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not Adam. It was Tmoney. #4. Remember that number, because you will be seeing it running at your goal while we are beating you into the ground. DJ and me are far to fast for yall to handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not Adam. It was Tmoney. #4. Remember that number, because you will be seeing it running at your goal while we are beating you into the ground. DJ and me are far to fast for yall to handle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DJ? Isnt that the forward for Rock Hill? Is that you? Or someone else on GFC?

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Adam and TMoney,
You better not let your mouths run over board. Your best bet would be to let your game speak for itself and keep comments like that to yourself. Good luck on Saturday, you better win. Take one game at a time to reach your goal of state champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shane could jog and keep up with you...yall boys dont stand a chance....you are dumb for putting your number out like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not dumb for that. You better remember it. And you will know who DJ is a few minutes after the game starts. After he sticks about 4 goals in yalls net. The only player on Coastal is Jamal. He is the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play on the U15 team in Aiken. All of you Coastal and St. Giles teams need to stop talking all of your trash and just learn to back it up on the field. When it comes to state cup weekend anyone can win. It doesn't have to be the best or the most skilled it is the team that comes to play that weekend. To tell you the truth: the smack talking is what hurts teams. I am just letting all of you boys out there know that if I were you I would stop talking and start playing because come next week the real state champion will be decieded. Thanks for listening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys from the GFC team need to focus more on playing the game you have all trained so hard for. Andrew will find out about this and you will pay the price!!! I have seen what happens to those that do their talking on the board and beleive me it is not always good.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
I agree with Oseman. You GFC players need to stay focused on what you have been training for.
Don't trash talk here on the message board. Just let your game do the talking. Stay focused on your game. You guys have been working hard for this and you need to continue to work hard. Andrew will find out and you won't like the outcome of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesnt matter how much GFC and Coastal players trash talk here or elsewhere. Everyone here knows that St. Giles will take Challenge again! So why all this concern about GFC coach getting upset? GFC can't compete with St. Giles.
Here are my State Challenge Cup predictions for U-14: 8 am -Celtic will kill Aiken, Coastal will beat Rock Hill. 12noon - Aiken will beat SSC. GFC will beat Coastal in a good game, but it is Coastal's 2nd of the day. 4pm- Celtic will cream SSC, GFC will kill Rock Hill.(Rock Hill can't play 2 games in one day). Celtic beats GFC on Sun. by 2,3 or maybe more goals. [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted yall to know that i have just been playing around on here. I was just having fun talking trash. I hope everybody plays well and has a good state cup, but i do hope that GFC comes out on top. Best wishes to all teams, and players.
Tmoney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um... i played against gfc with odp this weekend and i played against coastal in districts. coastal has got 4 good players and jamal is off the heazy. but gfc is 10xs the team of coastal. gfc will beat them. but i dont have to worry about it cuz my team will be sittin at home. still even though i think gfc is much better. um... i played against gfc with odp this weekend and i played against coastal in districts. coastal has got 4 good players and jamal is off the heazy. but gfc is 10xs the team of coastal. gfc will beat them. but i dont have to worry about it cuz my team will be sittin at home. still even though i think gfc is much better. st. giles will beat them but in a good game. i havent seen st. giles play in awhile. st. giles will beat them but in a good game. i havent seen st. giles play in awhile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stgileskiller4, dont talk to me id like to see you come after me since im Coastal U17 ill be watching shane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kent haha shut up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
csc is going to in state next year!!! just wait..... they are getting many players.... nt to mention you other teams got lucky everyone played up this year.. we would be play st giles in the finals... again!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Jamal going to stay with the Blaze or is he going to go back to the Fire. I played against him in U-15. Very quick and fast and a great addition to that already talented Fire team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is koby and jamal. What team do they play for. if anything me sky branson and Q would be the ones dominating U-14

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
koby and jamel play for coastal soccer club.... im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric you are right. If you, branson, Q, and Sky played U-14 ya'll would dominate. Ya'll need to come down to Aiken U-14. Then we would be unstoppable. Eric this is benny boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha benny boy. you know we can't quit the fire. the fire is the best thing to happen to us. i think the boys that can play down will go to some tourney's with your team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if they did who do you think would get cut ben?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric, I heard you weren't even playing for the fire anymore. Is that true? What are you going to do now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is this? who told you i wasn't playing for aiken anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eric this is ben. I just heard that you weren't. You haven't been at the practices so I thought you did quit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
naw man. i am still on the fire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet again, St. Giles showed they are the superior team in South Carolina. Coastal guys can talk a whole lot on the internet but can't do it on the field. Better luck next year. HA!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again St. Giles win another state championship and we will go to Little Rock. I was wondering why Coastal wasn't in the finals since they have Jamal"the greatest player on Earth" but they lost and it proves to be the Celtic, with their 4th state title. Yet again, St. Giles showed they are the superior team in South Carolina. Coastal guys can talk a whole lot on the internet but can't do it on the field. Better luck next year. HA!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
which goes back to the very first page and the very first reply to this subject....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no one with the talent to beat st. giles, st. giles is the best team in the state without a doubt and one of the best in the region. Coastal can talk junk on the message board but they will never be able to back it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have to agree that st.giles is the superior team in SC but GFC is gettin very close to being as superior as them. may change in the future.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAH, Playa are you kidding me? They beat you without a goalie 3-1 already, it won't be too hard to do it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(1) St. Giles, (2) Columbia SC - you'll see! (3) GFC, (4) SURF/Coastal - about the same, everybody else sux

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually ihaveredhair i dunno who your talking bout beating cause i dont even play for GFC. I play for CSC. GFC and CSC ought to be very good in the fall season though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anybody know about this kid from colorado thats coming to play for CSC? Is he any good or does nobody know anything bout him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
playa, no body wants u on this message board so get off. u arent any good. u know that.ha. and ur team will not be any good. ha. ok jorge. peace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSC won't be able to contend with the celtic, and how come u didn't have a team in state this year and you expect to become a superior team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
csc played jv this year and i never said they can compete w/ the celtic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the roster for U-15 CSC? Also who did NECSA Ambush U-15 pick up that is any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Giles is the best team in the state by far. Close this subject.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
posted previously...go back to the first response(made by me by the way)...I can't believe people are still responding to this subject...Shane, you should get some sort of prize!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard