Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#5551 04/14/02 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is there spring valley on none of these lists? i mean they have beat a couple of the teams on the list, and competed with many others. i know they had a poor showing at their last tourny, but they are still a team to contend with.

#5552 04/14/02 03:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
another thing. how can you put christ church on your list. true, they are #1 in 1A, but how many of these teams could they actually beat? i mean they barely pull out games against lower ranked 3A and 2A teams. how would they compete against the premier 4A, 3A, and 2A teams. i just dont see it.

#5553 04/14/02 05:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its because these people from 3a schools and down have no idea what they r talking about and no idea how good the 4a powerhouses r...peace

#5554 04/14/02 06:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm sorry...i do go to a 4a school and i was planning on saying i wanted to throw spring valley in there around 14 with summerville but i watch 4a games all the time and i know how teams play, but christ church is of course no where near the top, but they deserve a little recognition...maybe i was wrong, maybe they should still be down at the very bottom of my list...who's to know? In all of these tournaments being played teams might kill a team and come back and tie them. I think most of the games are won by determination these days, the skill level is very hard to factor in with many schools with quality teams!

#5555 04/14/02 09:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1)Bishop England-Irmo
2)Wando
3)Ridge View
4)PM Dorman
5)Riverside
6)Myrtle Beach
7)James Island
8)Summerville
9)Spring Valley
10)Chapin

#5556 04/14/02 10:22 PM
Goal
Goal
Hey SP, B-C is 1-1-2 against those teams you listed in the Top 10. Should they not be in that group?

#5557 04/15/02 12:19 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Hey Leroy,

Aiken isn't that good. And its not like if your a 4A school your good. Cause that sure is not true. There are just as many teams in 4A and 3A that can compete with eachother. 4A thinks their so awesome just because of Irmo..thats the only reason. I will admit Irmo is an awesome school but other than Irmo there aren't really any 4A schools that are dominating over everyone else. Cause there is atleast one 3A and 2A team that could beat any 4A team besides Irmo. It isn't all 4A people that think they are the sh*t. Its just losers that live behind Irmo. Irmo is the real deal but teams like Aiken...(just using Aiken as an example b/c Leroy thinks they are sooo bad) think they are awesome because they have only lost 3 matchs. Its just that out of the 3 ranked teams they played they only beat one South Aiken (14). You guys haven't even played a team that wasn't 4A so you don't know what your talking about. I guess you'd have to be a THOUROUGHBRED to understand.

#5558 04/15/02 02:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey "dude"..... how bout you shut your mouth. Aiken is a solid team, u say they lost to ranked teams, yeah, youre right, IRMO..... look at the schedule again, they knocked off alot of teams who arent ranked anymore, cuz they beat them.

#5559 04/15/02 03:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st off.......id put $$$ down that aiken could beat your sorry school.......secondly......how would u know if aiken is weak?.....thats y i havent talked any trash on this topic yet ........i said wait until this season and playoffs r over with.......another thing....is there a reason your annoying butt replies 2 every topic, acting like u know something about them all?........u can lick em.....peace

#5560 04/15/02 06:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with soccer being 4A doesnt mean nearly as much as it does with football and other sports, but alot of 4A teams are better than most teams in lower levels such as 3A and 2A. not to say teams like riverside, bishop england, chapin, and other topped ranked teams in those levels couldnt compete or win many games in 4a, but it would be much more difficult. 4a brings much more to the table because of the sizes of the school. there are very good teams in other levels, they just dont face the type of competition that is brought with the bigger schools. and LE dude, you're wrong about the hiding behind irmo thing. many of the 4a teams could dominate the 3a or 2a level. tru, riverside, bishop england, chapin, and a few other top notch 3a and 2a programs could beat many 4a squads, but it wouldnt be such a cake walk for them in the playoffs. they divide schools into these levels for a reason, and thats to level off competition.i mean check out christ church, they are a very good 1a squad. but they lost to richland northeast. a school that isnt really known for their soccer, yet they still beat a team that will probably take home a state championship. competition is just different at each level, 4a isnt hiding itself behind one team.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard