Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#5561 04/15/02 10:51 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Thats what I said..that the top 3A and 2A teams could compete with any 4A team...except Irmo. Okay so you also beat Dutch Fork, Lexington, and North Augusta...how high were they ranked when you "knocked" them out? Not higher than 10. Aiken probably could beat L-E..but thats not what i'm saying. I'm saying that the top 3A and 2A teams could beat you guys. Okay I post on most every topic b/c I watch a lot of soccer and this is an open forum. Heres my question for you. Why don't you ever say anything mature or productive in your post. All you can muster is "like em" and talking crap to South Aiken people.
Greenmachine- I said it isn't every 4A school. I think a lot of people respect Spring Valley mostly because they don't really talk much trash.
Hey...i'll make a bet with ya Leroy...if Aiken makes it farther than the 2nd round of the playoffs...I won't say anything about any topic having to do with Aiken soccer ever again. Even if there are still people like you running your mouth and lickin' your own balls...tell us some more about how great Aiken is.

#5562 04/15/02 05:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone putting Summerville in the #9 or #10 slot, be prepared for a rude awakening when they go the furthest out of anyone in the lower state. Although they lost to Ridgeview, the 2nd half was a true showing of Summerville's strength (complete domination), almost coming back. It was a very good game overall as well by both teams

#5563 04/15/02 08:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ive only seen irmo play once this year, (against dorman, which they won 4-1), but i know that a bishop england or maybe even riverside can play with irmo and other top teams. be proved this last week at the palmetto cup. and just so everyone knows irmo can be beat this year is no diffent than last, they were the top team all year long and expected to breeze through into the finals. i guess we'll see...

#5564 04/15/02 08:35 PM
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
I don't know about saying that Irmo can be beat this year. I think the only way Irmo will be beat is if they beat themselves. They are probably twice as good this year as they were last year. And Phil is too good of a coach to let them get cocky and under estimate anyone. Looks for Irmo to win it all this year and probably next year too. P.S. I'm not from Irmo, but I am a fan of what they have and what they can accomplish.

#5565 04/15/02 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont give a crap if u post anything about aiken anymore or not.......your just annoying.......u obviously havent seen aiken play so i dont think u have seen enough soccer.......i know aiken can beat LE and i guess we will never know about the rest......but it is a bold statement saying aiken would lose 2 the top teams in 2a and 3a......ohh and i see u r still licking em.........peace

#5566 04/18/02 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
here are my 10 best teams in the state:

1. A tie between Greenville Tech Charter and Woodmont
2. Greer
3. TL Hanna
4. Landrum
5. Southside Christian
6. Dixie
7. Eastside
8. Riverside
9. Brookland-Cayce
10. Williston-Elko

Look for Greer to win state in 3A

#5567 04/18/02 08:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yo bill u got it all wrong
1)Irmo
2)Myrtle Beach
3)Bishop England
4)Ridge View
5)Riverside
and we will see who will win 3a

#5568 04/19/02 01:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 4A, Do you think that Wando is the 2nd best team in the state after they got Rocked 4-1 by James Island the other night??? I have never heard of Wando getting beaten so badly. JI was really on their game.

#5569 04/20/02 04:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, first off L-E dude is right. Riverside could tear apart every team in 4A except maybe Irmo and probably even them. Secondly whoever said Irmo can't be beat this year??? that's a crazy naive statement. Any team can be beat any week including the amazing Riverside. Just because they've lost an upset before doesn't mean they won't this time. Any team that doesn't show up to play focussed will probably lose. That's not to say Irmo will lose, I expect them to win state, but saying they can't lose will just put them back in the same situation as last year. Back to the first topic, why aren't more games between the top teams of each division scheduled? It would give a much better picture of how divergent the divisions really are. Just because the schools are smaller doesn't mean 3A is a "lower" division than 4A

#5570 04/21/02 11:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If BE is so good, why did they have so much trouble with Ben Lippen. Ben Lippen dominated the second half and most of BE's score were on brek aways. Several SCISA teams have played them close.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard